[part 2] Sextuplets x Reader

"Thank you for the food~!"

"Ah! Let me wash the dirty dishes!" said (yn).

"Thank you very much, (yn)... You're a lot of help.." said Matsuyou.

"I wish I had a kid like you.." said Matsuzou.

"It's nothing.. I just reciprocation because you've let me stay with you here!" said (yn) which is immediately to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Soon as she was washing dishes, Karamatsu came up. "Mornin', my girl~!" he said.

(yn) turns to look at the origin of the sound. "Ah, good morning, Osomatsu!"

"I'm Karamatsu! Why can't you remember me?"

"Eh? Seriously? I thought that you are Osomatsu. All right, what's up, Karamatsu?"

"Well.. Ekhem! I see that you're very difficult to distinguished me from my brothers. So.. After a date with Todomatsu, will you go out with me?" Karamatsu said, scratching his cheek.

"All right. I don't mind. I also want to know you better!" said (yn) while rinsing the last dish.

-o0o-

"(yn)-chaan~! Are you ready?" called Todomatsu. He was ready with his usual date clothes. He sat in his room sofa while waiting for (yn) get ready.

Soon, the door of the sextuplets' room opened. All of Matsuno brothers were initially busy with their activities immediately looked toward the door opener.

"Sorry to wait for a long time!"

"Eh? Who are you?"

"It's me! (yn)! Did you forget about me?"

"Eehh?"

Todomatsu immediately approached (yn). "What happened to you? Where are your glasses?"

It's normal if Todomatsu confused. What he saw is no longer (yn) at the first time he saw. Now she letting her hair. Her hung hair even beautiful and immaculate. Her bangs clipped upwards so that no longer cover her eyes. Now she looks like a teenager.

"Eh? I thought you were telling me to change my appearance? Nor, I left my glasses. I use contact lenses instead of glasses. Weird, huh?"

Todomatsu immediately shook his head quickly. "No! You're beautiful! Want to go now?"

"Okay!"

"Ah, wait!" Karamatsu approach (yn) and whispered, "After this you go with me, right?"

(yn) chuckled. "Yeah.. I also remember my promise!"

"Ah, yes, (yn)? What if you also go on a date with me?" Osomatsu said.

"Ah, of course! But you have to wait your turn! After this I will go with Karamatsu!" explained (yn).

"Yes! I had to booked her!" Karamatsu said.

Todomatsu know for sure he would see something undesirable if they were longer in that place. He immediately pulled (yn) out of the house.

"Well, (yn)-chan! What do you want to do? Eat? Watch the cinema? Eat ice cream in the park? Go to an amusement park?" Todomatsu bargaining.

(yn) seemed to think of something. "We've eaten before. And it looks like we won't be hungry until noon. Honestly, I really want to go to the amusement park. But for some reason I'd want to do that with Karamatsu. So, should we go to watch the cinema?"

"Is that so? Well, of course~!" Todomatsu was brought (yn) go to the cinema. "Which one you want to watch?"

(yn) saw the film being screened that day. "Ah! How about this one? I really want to watch this!" she pointed to a romance-comedy movie.