Todomatsu x Stalker!Reader

"Eeehhh??!! Again??!!" Osomatsu shouted in disbelief.

In front of him, stood Todomatsu with a letter. He looked nervous. "This is already the eighth time.."

"There may be someone who wants to mocking you?" Choromatsu asked, trying to calming down.

"If that so, why every week I always get a shipment of love letters and my own picture that even I don't have it? When 'they' took my pictures?!" Todomatsu denies.

"Hmm...."

The whole Matsuno brothers seem to think.

"But Totty, did you read the letter that was also given?" Choromatsu asked again.

"Eh?" Todomatsu then issued a letter that was in the envelope. "The first time I get a letter like this, I read it. But the more I got it, I'm too lazy to read it.."

"You should try to read it! There might be clues as to who sent it!" said Choromatsu.

"Yeah. That might be some clue to the person who sent it to you!" Osomatsu chimes in.

Todomatsu then opened the letter and read it. He was surprised to read it. He can find "them"! He could find the mysterious sender of the letter!

He looked around, and found his brothers saw that others were curious.

No. He wants to know just for himself. Just for himself.

"A.. Ah! It's also not notified the sender!" He didn't forget to look convincing.

"Eeh?! That's weird!" Osomatsu said in disbelief. Again.

"Maybe I'll try again looking for the sender. By the way, I'm hungry! Let's go to the Chibita's Oden stand!" said Todomatsu. To find a reason in order to his brothers are forget this. Finally, they agreed.

*

Actually, the letter gives the sender's instructions. Apparently, the sender's requested Todomatsu to meet "them" in the park this night.

Of course Todomatsu really want to see the person who've made him restless for weeks. But that's not the main reason. He just, just want to meet person who are so loved him up like this.

How could "they" have lots of Todomatsu photos? Is it a kind of stalker? Todomatsu really want to see his stalker.

But he didn't want the other brothers know about this. The letter was addressed to him. Only for him. Photos submitted are his own photos! He was not willing to lose the opportunity to meet with "the sender" simply because he brought his brothers.

That's why, this time he went to the park alone. It took a thousand reasons classy to convince his brothers that didn't come with him. In the end, he managed to convince his brothers and went alone.

"Haaah, which one?" said Todomatsu when he arrived at the park. He circulated his views, but it seemed he didn't know the characteristics of "them."

"Excuse me..." Todomatsu approached the girl. "I'm looking for someone. If you know....."

Todomatsu words clipped as she cut his sentences. "Nice to meet you, Todomatsu-kun!"

"Eh?" Todomatsu's eyes dilated than usual. "How do you know my na... Eh?"

Todomatsu didn't continue his words when he saw the girl's smile is getting sweeter.

Todomatsu face turned red. "Don't tell me... Is that.. You?"

.

.

.

[A/N: Hellu!! I'm coming back with this horrible short story!! This is MayuNakamura's request. I use "they" to replace "her" word. To make it look more mysterious; who the actual sender of the letter. Okay, that's for today. Enjoy your day!!^^ And sorry for wrong grammar]