Jyushimatsu x POV!Reader

I saw him again. And he also reply my stare.

Geez! I'm too happy! I want to keep like this!

I know, maybe he was a little strange with the smile that kept visible at all times. But it's precisely the one that made me like him.

I can't take it anymore. I have to talk to him!

That is the reason why I can be in this park. With him.

"Umm.. So, what do you wanna talk about?" he asked me.

"Before that, I wanted to ask. What's your name?"

"Ah, I'm Jyushimatsu! And yours?"

"I'm (yn).."

"Well, (yn), what do you want to ta..."

"I like you!" Oh no! The words came out smoothly from my mouth. Maybe next time I have to train my mouth so as not merely talking.

"Well, I like you, too!"

I was silent, staring at him. Not believing what he said. "Are you serious?"

With his precious smile, he nodded. "I like you."

I should believe what was Jyushimatsu said. He didn't look like he is lie. However, I'm still curious. "What do you like from me?"

It took some time for Jyushimatsu until he answered, "I like when we looked at each other in the street. I always see you on the same road, at the same time, and the same activities."

I really don't believe what I was hearing. That is also why I like him.

"You eating!"

What? "Eh?"

"Yeah. I always cross paths with you while you were eating your snacks. And I liked it!"

"Wh-what?" What did he say? Like me when I'm eating? That's not funny!

He nodded his own answer. "You know, a woman was very cute when they're eating. Especially woman like you who think the world belongs only to direct both of you and the food!"

Jleb! Jleb! Jleb!

I can't count how many arrows stuck my heart. I suck at all, as long as he liked this regard.

"But..." He continued. "...I also like when you were avoiding my eyes when we met. I like when you pretend long pick snacks that you want to buy when I get home later than usual. I like when you're just buying a little snack in order to meet me when I get home faster.. "

Wait for a minute!! He knew all about it?

"Where did you know all of that?"

Jyushimatsu only widens his smile. "Because I like you, (yn)-chan!"

.

.

.

[A/N: I don't even know what I've written here. Lol.]