[part 3] Sextuplets x Reader

"Ah, you're home!"

"Yeah..." said (yn).

"It's my turn, right?" Osomatsu immediately approached (yn).

(yn) nodded. Then she and Osomatsu go out.

"So, where are we going?" Osomatsu asked.

"How about eating? I'm hungry!" said (yn).

"Hmm... Okay!" Osomatsu said. He invites (yn) into a restaurant. "What will you eat?" Osomatsu asked.

"Whatever. I don't really blame the food. It's just, I want a hot chocolate as a drink.." she replied.

"Well.." said Osomatsu. Shortly thereafter, he returned with the order.

(yn) took her food and began to eat voraciously. Looks like she was starving.

Osomatsu laughed at (yn). "You're hungry, huh?"

"Ummh.. Seems so?" asked (yn) while continuing to eat her food.

Osomatsu also eating his food. Occasionally, he looked toward (yn). But what he did was wrong. He almost choked because his laughter when he viewed (yn).

"What is so funny??" asked (yn) panicky.

"I know you're very hungry, but it seems you don't need to feed your nose too!!"

"Eh?" (yn) silent. She took a tissue and blew her nose. Sure enough, there were traces sauce there. "Aaah..." she quickly covered her face in shame.

Osomatsu who saw (yn) covered her face said, "No need to be ashamed of me. I like you the way you are!" he said.

"Hah?" (yn) straight-fowarded her head. "You... Like me?"

Osomatsu nodded. "Yes!"

(yn) can feel her face again heating up. It's enough what she did with Todomatsu and Karamatsu. She don't wanted to be strange because Osomatsu. To occupy herself, she drank her drink. However, she spent it too quickly. It has become the habit of spending drink quickly when she was nervous.

While Osomatsu just finished finished his food. "Sigh... I'm full!" He drank his drink.

See Osomatsu drank his drink, (yn) so thirsty again. But her drink was gone. She could only see Osomatsu who sipped his drink.

Osomatsu-conscious stare asked, "Do you want?"

(yn) nodded.

Osomatsu smile spreading. "Okay." Then he dropped (yn)'s straw to the floor and stepped on it.

"Eeeh?? What are you doing?!"

Osomatsu pushed his glass closer to (yn). "If you want to drink my drink, you should use my straw~!"

"What? Are you crazy?! I don't want to do that!"

"Ah, it's up to you." Osomatsu prop up his head with his hands.

(yn) still don't want to drink Osomatsu's drink. Who wants to drink with a used straw?

"You know, (yn)-chan? Drink was good, you know~"

"Then, why?"

"Fresh. And to quench thirst. You'll be sorry if you don't drink this.." he teased.

"But I won't die if I'm not drink it."

"Oh, of course you're going to die. You're going to die of thirst." He then took the drink and took a sip. "Ah~! So fresh! C'mon! Take this if you don't want me to spend it!" He then began to drink it back.