[Part 3]Bullied!Todomatsu x Reader [AU!School]

All goes back to normal. No one else dared to mock Todomatsu since (yn) on his side. Almost every of Todomatsu's time he leisure spent together with (yn). Started from the lunch time, until the turn of the lesson.

Until finally arriving at that time. The time that Todomatsu really don't want to face.

(yn)'s family background.

"You know, it turns out (yn)'s father is a murderer!"

"What a spooky! Is he going to caught?"

"Already this morning. "

"Poor Todomatsu. He was duped by (yn). She pretended to be his friend simply because she don't want to get caught that her father killed his family."

"Fortunately, since the beginning we never want to be friends with (yn)!"

Things began to turn around. Many people who start feeling sorry to Todomatsu.

Todomatsu just silent. He couldn't believe what he heard.

(yn)'s dad who killed his family? If that's true, why (yn) want to be friends with him? Is that true that (yn) just want to hide the guilt of her father?

Without Todomatsu realizing, his tears flowed his face again.

He didn't believe it. The only person he had after his family went, betrayed him.

Maybe after this, he will no longer trust anyone else.

"Todomatsu, there you are!" One of the students approached Todomatsu who was sitting on the roof of the school. Where he often spent time together with (yn).

Todomatsu immediately remove the remaining tears. "What's up?" he asked without looking at the person who called.

"You don't go to see the arrest of the (yn)'s father? Today he's captured, you know!"

"What my business?"

"Um... Maybe you want to see the killer's face of your family? Or look for (yn)? I heard, her father is the only family that she have, it maybe (yn) desperately trying to cover up the identity of her father because she didn't want to be alone?"

Todomatsu stupefied. He knows very well how it feels to be alone. He will do the same thing too if there is one remaining of his family members. Although the remaining members of his family who is a murderer, he would do anything to protect them.

"Todomatsu?"

"No. You go first."

The boy nodded and then go from there.

Todomatsu silent for quite a long time. He remembered how his relationship with (yn). What was (yn) did, don't like pretense to him. (yn) sincerely do it. Could it be...

(yn) did it because she knows Todomatsu's sufferings? She knows how it feels lonely?

Todomatsu biting his lower lip. He wanted to know.

*

Todomatsu arrived in front of the (yn)'s house. The house was filled with a lot of people. Shortly thereafter, he saw a policeman out of the house carrying a man whose hands were tied.

Todomatsu's hands clenched. There he is! That jerk who killed his family! He wanted to kill that man right now.

Just as he was about to step out of the crowd until he saw (yn). (yn) in the front seat with a blanket covering her body and a glass of hot tea in her hand. Her eyes didn't show she had been crying.

Those arrested was the father (yn) and not (yn). However, although not arrested, wherein (yn) stayed after this? Is there anyone who would accommodate child of a murderer?

*

It was late afternoon. The crowd was already not there.

(yn)'s dad have been caught. (yn) was at the police station to take care of the continuation of her life. Where she will live and also advanced studies.

"So, do you have other than your father's family?" asked the policeman.

(yn) shook her head. "I don't know.."

"Then, where will you staying after this?"

"I don't know."

The policeman let out a long breath. "Then, how..."

The police's words was truncated by a sentence. "She will stay with me!"

The police and (yn) turned to look at the origin of the sound.

Todomatsu.

"Todomatsu?! What the..." (yn)'s words is also truncated when Todomatsu went on to say.

"I, Matsuno Todomatsu, willing to accommodate (your_full_name) in my house. I am her school friend."

The police then immediately typing something on the computer. "Matsuno... Todomatsu? Is not your family was..."

Todomatsu smiling. "It's okay. The
murdered wasn't by her. I have no problem."

"Are you sure?" the police asked to make sure.

"Of course I am! Anyway..." Todomatsu look towards (yn) who still surprised by his presence. "..I'm her precious boyfriend!"

(yn)'s face turned flushed. Her boyfriend? Since when?

The policeman thought for a moment. "All right. But if there is something wrong, don't hesitate to tell us!"

Todomatsu nodded and pulled (yn)'s hand out of there.

"Wait!" (yn) holding Todomatsu after they come out of the police station. "What did you mean?"

"I mean? It's just pretend! We were never dating, right?"

(yn)'s face turned reddening. "No! Not that problem. But... Why do you want to stay with me?"

Todomatsu silent for a moment. Then smiled. "Why? It doesn't hurt me, right?"

(yn) also silent. Her mouth was clenched. "But... my father is..." Her voice cracked.

"I have a problem with your father. Not you."

(yn) silent. She looks into Todomatsu's eyes. She immediately turned her gaze when Todomatsu met her gaze. "I... I don't..."

Todomatsu suddenly pulled (yn) into his arms. "It's okay to crying. You know, crying is not something bad." He smiled.

..FIN..

.

.

.

[A/N: I'm so sorry for very late update! Thanks to my lovely mother who took my phone away from me. It's a miracle that I'm still alive until now. And also, I just finish up here. I don't have any idea to make a sequel. The only thing I liked was; how Todomatsu could act mature when his family wasn't there. Even though he was the youngest spoiled child. Maybe someday, I will make the sequel of this story. For the next update, I will issue one request; "Priest!Karamatsu x Nun!Reader" one request of a reader]