Chapter 3: Guards and Crazy Jenna

The car comes to a stop and I see that we are at the Arena. Jenna and I hop out of the car and walk our way to security. We show them out passes and they open the door for us. Jenna and I start squealing and the guards start to chuckle. One of them led us to the boys to where they were. There was a door that said 'One Direction' on it. I was excited to see the hottest boy band. Jenna on the other hand looked like she was gonna pee. The guard knocked on the door and went inside. He told us to stay out until he gives us permission. We obey what he says and just wait outside, leaning on the wall. Jenna looked like she's seen a ghost. Her face was pale and she was having trouble breathing.

"One Direction. In there. Only 10 feet away. Niall. Zayn. Harry. Louis. Liam. Oh my GOD!" She paced back and forth. I put my hands on her shoulder and she stopped to look at me.

"Jenna. Calm your titties. Everything is going to be okay. Just don't make a fool out of yourself."

"Sorry. I just, I love them so much!"

"I know you do, but yo-" I was cut off by the security guard.

"Girls, if you could just follow me their in the other hall." The guard said with a smile. I returned one back and thanked him. Jenna just nodded. We followed the guard for about a minute until we came to a large sitting area. Two couches facing each other and on those two couches were One Direction.