Chapter 8: Bad News and First Date

Jenna wouldn't stop asking so many questions when we got back to the apartment.

"So, are you gonna call him or what?" She asks. I seriously wanted to b!tch slap this girl.

"Jenna, I'll call him when the time comes! Gosh!" I yelled back at her and walked to my room to take a shower. I finished taking a shower and hoped into bed. My phone started vibrating and something told me that it was probably Harry. It was Simon. He texted me saying to wear something nice like I would wear for the park or something tomorrow cause Harry is taking me there for our first date at 3. I put my phone on the charger and drifted off into sleep. But then I remembered to call Jenna's mom to thank her for the expensive passes. I called her but went to voice mail after 5 rings.

"Hi Mrs. Walker it's me, Kendall. Uh I just wanted to thank you for the passes, you really didn't have to. Hope we can talk again sometime, I love you and miss you lots. Same goes to Jenna. Thanks again, bye!" I left her a message. I sighed and put my phone on the bedside table.

The next morning I woke up and headed towards my bathroom to use the loo (hehe. Looooooooo) and then brushed my teeth. I walked into the kitchen to see Jenna. She looked up and then looked back down at her cereal and phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked her while pulling out the milk from the fridge. She didn't say anything. I walked up to her and leaned over the counter.

"Jenna, I'm sorry that I yelled at you like that yesterday. You were just annoying me yesterday with all those questions an-" She cut me off.

"Kendall it's not that I'm mad at you it's..." She took a deep breath, then exhaled.

"Then what is it?" I said in a low voice to her and sat down in the chair. She looked at me straight in the eyes and I can see her eyes getting glossy by the second and her lip is about to quiver. I put my hand on top of hers to make her know that I'm here for her. I swear if anyone tried to hurt my Jenna, I think I'm gonna have to kill a b!tch.

"Jenna, what's wrong. You can tell me anything, remember?"

She sighed. "It's my mom." Her voice cracked. I started getting more worried by the second.

"What happened? Is she ok?!" I started panicking.

"She got into a car accident." Jenna's voice was so low. She was about to cry a river. I looked at her in wide eyes.

"What! Is she ok? When did this happen?" I was starting to get worried.

"Last night. It was a really bad car accident Kendall. She's in coma right now and the doctors don't think she's going to make it!" She bursted into tears and cried into my chest. I cried with her. The only thing we needed to do know was find a plane ticket and go to Jenna's mom. I wanted to go see her too and how she's doing, plus Jenna needed to be on her side. I will find a last minute plane ticket even if its the last thing I have to do.

After our little moment of crying and screaming and crying even more, we stopped. Jenna went out to get some fresh air and I went on my MacBook to look for some last minute plane tickets. Luckily, I found two extra tickets to New York tonight at 9. I booked them and called my mom to tell her I was coming back home with Jenna only for a while to see how Jenna's mom was doing. My mom said that the car accident wasn't so good and that she suffered through a lot of injuries and that her heart stopped not once, but twice but they brought her back. That broke my heart hearing all those things about her in that way. She almost died! Twice! I packed a medium sized suit case with clothes, undergarments, and some other things that a regular girl or human being would need on a trip. I then walked into Jenna's room and started packing her things. Jenna wouldn't mind cause I always do things for her and she's lazy! Like me but I'm not that lazy. I put out suit cases in the front door and then cleaned the house. After I finished cleaning I looked at the clock to see it was 2:30! I only had 30 minutes to get ready! I ran to my room and straightened my brunette hair. I then walked to my closet and pulled out light washed jeggings from American Eagle Outfitters and a grey High Low top from Forever 21. I put on my gold sandals and diamond heart earrings with a long necklace with a heart locket from Forever 21. I grabbed my iPhone 5 and wallet then walked to the couch. I texted Jenna telling her to be back by before 8 so we can leave early to the airport, and that I packed her things, and that I was leaving on a date with Harry.. She texted back an ok and a thank you. Someone knocked on the door and I opened it go see Harry wearing a striped buttoned up shirt leaving the top two open to view his bird tattoos, he's wearing black pants and brown boots, his hair is up in a quiff. I look at him up and down with a smirk on my face. He chuckles.

"Like what you see yeah?" I smile at him.

"Hello Harry." I tell him with a grin on my face.

"Hello Kendall. You look gorgeous by the way." He compliments me while looking up and down at me.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I tell him and walk out of the door and lock it.

"Thank you." He says and leads us to his car. Well, since Harry can't drive in the US, we have a driver. There's a cab in front of the lobby. Harry opens the door for me and a thank him. He gets in the cab with me and we head of to the park.

___________
Totally, like you gotta as meh
Snapchat: Imagineators