Chapter 62: The Call

OMFG I SWEAR THAT WASN'T ME. MY SISTER THINKS SHES FUNNY TO PRETEND TO CHECK TWITTER AND SHE GOES ON WATTPAD AND DECIDES TO WRITE THAT HORROR MESSAGE LIKE WTF REVENGE IS SWEET DEAR SISTER OHMYGOD IM SO EMBARRASSED IM SO SORRY TO ALL THOSE WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS AN UPDATE THIS IS THE REALLLLLLL UPDATE! IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY

Anyways, any one got good pranks to pull on my sister?😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

I'm updating every Friday to make your weekend even better:)
(Even though it's not Friday and it's Wednesday)

Things to clear here:

If you haven't noticed I deactivated my kik.

And made a new one instead,

So find me on kik and lets chat!

Kik: Imagineators

Instagram: Imagineators

Twitter: alie_styles1d

Enooyyyyy

QOTW is at the bottom! (Question of the Week)

*********************************
"Call me as soon as you land." I say as I hug my mother one last time.

Even though she's leaving, I'm really happy and sad that she has to leave. Sure she might have been annoying as fuck but she's my mother. I love her too much.

"I will honey. I would have loved to stay but you know, we have to get back to work and everything." My mom sniffs on my shoulder and I'm literally so close to crying.

"I wish you could have stayed...longer." I swallow and watch Harry shakes his head furiously.

My dad comes back into the house as to load his and moms luggage in their rental car.

"The car has been loaded." He says with a smile.

My mom lets go of me and my father walk towards me and hugs me in his famous bear hugs.

"I'm gonna miss you dad."

"I'm gonna miss you too kiddo." He kisses the top of my head.

"Give me your hand." My dad whispers.

I hum confusingly.

"Put your hand behind your back." He says below a whisper.

I do as I say and put my hand behind my back.

My dads hand finds mine and he slips something thick into it.

I know what it is...

As I let go of our hug I look at my hand to find money.

As I count it really fast and gasp at the amount he has given me.

"Dad, I can't take this." I shake my head and try to put it in his hand when he shoves his hands away.

"Yes you can. Take it darling."

"No dad, I feel bad." I try shoving them in his pockets.

"Kendall, just please take it. You'll need it in the future. You never know, right?" My dad smiles warmly.

I smile back and hug him one last time.

"I love you so much dad." I smile on his chest.

"And I love you more."

"Come here, boy!" I hear my mother call.

My dad and I let go as we turn around and look at the sight in front of us.

My mom is hugging Harry and he looks so uncomfortable right now, that I take out my phone and snap a picture.

-----

"Bye! Call when you land!" I wave.

"I promise you we will!" My mother calls before waving one last time and driving down the st.

I sigh as I put my hand down. "I miss them already."

"They'll be back. I know it." Harry says.

He hugs me from the side and places a kiss on my temple.

"Wanna bake a cake?" He asks out of the blue.

"A cake?" I smile at him and walk into the house.

"Yeah, you know? A dessert?"

"I know what cake is, idiot." I smack him in the stomach.

Harry laughs as he takes a bowl out of the cabinets.

------------

"You're doing it wrong!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Harry! You don't mix the butter with the ingredients while it's frozen!"

"So? Why does it matter? It'll be a cake at the end."

"Yeah, a cake with tiny chunks of butter!"

"Alright, Martha Stewart. Show me how to 'properly' bake a cake." Harry says as he uses his fingers as air quotes and rests on hand on the kitchen island and the other on his hip.

I glare at him and he motions for me to start and backs away, leaning against the refrigerator.

"Get out." I point to living room.

"Ok." He says calmly and walks to the stairs instead.

I dump the cake batter into the trash can to start a new batch of dough.

"Jackass." I mutter under my breath as I dump the remaining.

"Sorry, what?" Harry pops his head around the corner.

I turn and plaster a fake smile.

"Nothing, babe. Nothing." I shake my head.

Harry smirks and walks away, nodding.

"Dumbass." I mutter under my breath and laugh quietly.

"I believe I heard something unless you are crazy and talking to-" Harry comes back into the kitchen but I'm tired of his games.

"Harry! Get lost!" I yell.

Harry starts to laugh at me and walks away. Hopefully this is his last time making a return.

As I put the cake into the oven, my phone stars vibrating on the table. I check who it is and the person calling is Simon.

"Hello?"

"Kendall? Hi this is Simon."

"Hey Simon, what's up?" Oh God.

"I'm doing great, Kendall I have been thinking. You and Harry haven't gone on a date for a long time."

Oh shit. When was the last time we went on a date?

"Yeah, you know. He's been there. I've been here." I nervously laugh. I'm so stupid.

"Right, well, Harry starts tour in a month. So before he does leave, you guys need to go out to dinner. Tonight."

"Tonight? Ok." I say as I look at the time. 3:47

"But there's a catch." Simon says.

"And what's that?" I bite my nails.

"You and Harry have to fight."

(A/N: sorry if it's short...I'll try to post tonight if I can. I love you❤️)

*********************************
Aye. Vote for ma storyyy for more chapters....

QOTW:
(What is your favorite song?
Mine is 'Love Money Party' by Miley Cyrus and Big Sean☺️Oh and 'Problem' by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea. I'm actually listening to the song right now and it's so good! I love Iggy!!!)