Chapter 41: Candace and Carly

(So in DC, there was a shooting. I just wanted to say that my prayers go out to all the families that were victims of this tragedy. Same goes to the Sandy Hook shooting. God bless you all.... -Alie🎀)

For the past 3 days, Jason kept calling and texting me nonstop.

I was even on the front cover of magazines and when you typed my name on google, it would talk about me and Jason, 'more than friends'.

I just ignored them and deleted his contact from my phone.

Today, I decided to go check up on Jenna. I put on a loose grey top with black leggings and purple boots, and a purple spaghetti strap underneath. My long feather necklace was added as an accessory and I head out the door, with my wallet and phone.

Harry wasn't home at the moment because he was at an interview for their movie. I had to buy a dress to wear for their premiere. Simon to me that I was Harry's date.

I took the bus to Jenna's and walked a block from the bus stop.

When I knock on the door, Carly is standing there with bags under her eyes.

"Hey." Her weak voice said with a shy smile.

I smiled a little bit.

"Hey." I said.

Her lip started quivering and she bursts into tears.

"I'm so sorry Kendall! You probably hate me right now! He kissed me first but I didn't do anything. I froze and couldn't think if anything to say or do! Im sorry Kendall! Im sorry!"

I pulled her into a hug and she cried into my shoulder. I rubbed her hair my my back.

"It's ok. I forgive you." I say when I pull her back.

Carly sniffles.

"You do?" She croaked.

I nod.

"Yeah. I mean, it's not like the first time he cheated on me. I guess I shouldn't have listened to Jenna."

"Wait, Jenna insisted that you and Jason should get back together?"

"Yeah. You didn't know?"

Carly shook her head fast while she wipes her eyes.

"No. But, why'd you listen to Jenna?"

"I really don't know." I shrug and stare off into space.

"Never take any advice from her." Carly warns me.

I laugh at her serious joke.

"Unless it's really reasonable." She corrects.

"True." I pout.

"Oh, if your looking for Jenna, she's not here. She went to look for a job."

"She did? Well, when she gets back, tell her I stopped by and to give me a call."

"I will."

After that, I went back home on the bus. As I walked to the front steps, I see Harry's car parked in the driveway. And someone else's car.

Candace?

I unlock the door and hear yelling in the kitchen.

"What the fuck?!" I hear a high pitched voice say.

Candace....

"Your management is all ready figuring about us Harry! We can't keep doing this!"

Dayumm...

"Yeah, cause you keep hanging around me too much like I'm some animal!" I hear Harry yell.

"We can't keep doing this! It's not good! Look at Kendall! She's even more prettier than me and you wanna be with some one like me?! Im just a fake bleach blonde Harry! Im not perfect!"

Ok, ok, ok. Hold it right there. Just pause the screen.

Me?

Pretty?

Perfect?

Better than Candace?!

I swear, if I were her, I'd never regret anything about me.

"Ok, good! I don't really care who's good! All I want is a girlfriend who will actually live me for who I am! Not just Harry Styles from One Direction!"

"Then Kendall is the right girl for you." Candace says a little more calmer.

Candace actually thinks about me like that?

I thought she would be some stuck up bitch who hates my guts.

But no. She is very sweet.

She is so kind.

Sure she may have an annoying ass voice, but still. She like Carly. Sweet and caring.

But she compared herself to others though.

She just compared herself and I.

Candace comes walking by and she smiles at me.

"Just to let you know, I just broke up with Harry. You'd be the right girl for him."

"But, why? You didn't have to break up for me."

Candace sighs, and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"He was so boring. I thought we would have fun and have sex and stuff, but he's so...you know what I mean. And my ex just wants to get back with me."

I nod in understanding.

"Harry is perfect for you though. One day, your gonna think about me and say, 'wow. Candace was right.'"

I laugh.

"You'll find someone too. Maybe your ex?" I say.

Candace nods while slightly laughing.

"I'll see you around?" She says, while playfully pouting and shrugging.

"Yeah." I say.

Candace pulls me into a girl hug and then lets go.

She smiles one more time before leaving the house, and driving down the street.

(OMFG! HARRY'S NEW ROSE TATTOO LOOKS SO SEXY ON HIM!!!!

Please COMMENT and VOTE! I wanna know what you guys think if this chapter!!!!

15 votes and 15 comments for the next chapter!!!!! -Alie🎀)