Chapter 35: Apologies Apologies

I walk downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I look to see Harry wearing a tight black shirt with his skinny ass jeans hovering over the stove. I jump on the counter on the island hugging my legs.

Harry looks over his shoulder then rolls his eyes at me. Yup, he's mad at me. He continues cooking the eggs.

"Harry?"

He ignores me.

"Harry?" I sing.

He ignores me.

"Hazza?"

He ignores me.

"Hazz..."

He ignores me.

"Harbear."

He glares at me and I start laughing. He rolls his eyes again then continues cooking.

"Harry, are you mad at me?"

He ignores me.

"I...we didn't use protection." I said quietly.

"YOU WHAT?!" He yells.

"We didn't use protection." I said.

"Yeah, I heard you the first time! What is wrong with you?! You could be pregnant and people are gonna think that I'm the father of this child!"

"Harry, we didn't use protection because because we didn't have sex." I say quietly.

He then turns around with wide eyes.

"WHAT!?"

I glare at him.

"Oh, now you wanna talk to me?"

"Kendall, seriously. This isn't funny. Do you not understand how much trouble we can get if you didn't use protection?"

"Hey, calm your balls. We didn't have sex....I think." I mumble the last part quietly hoping Harry didn't hear that.

HE DID.

"What do you mean you 'think?' You don't know if you guys had sex or not?" He raised his voice.

"No, I don't know ok. Just let me think." I said and got off the counter.

I honestly don't know if we had sex or not.

"Kendall stop." Harry demanded and grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Harry let go." I looked away from him, not meeting his green orbs.

"Kendall look at me." Harry gripped on my other wrist tightly. It hurt.

"Harry please stop." I begged, still not looking at his eyes.

"No Kendall! Look at me!" He yelled, gripping onto my wrists more.

I looked at his eyes. I've never seen him like this. His eyes were a dark green color. His pupils were small, and his eyebrows were furrowed.

"Harry, your hurting me." I whimpered quietly.

All of a sudden, Harry's eyebrows went back in their normal position.

His eyes turned from dark, to light again, and his pupils grew a little. He let go of my wrists and gave me a worried/sorry expression.

I held onto one of my wrists and massaged it a little.

"Kendall, I-Im sorry. I didn't mean t-" He tried coming closer to me but I backed away a little.

He notices this and starts apologizing to me.