Chapter 22: Night Swimming?

"Harry stop!" I covered my face with my hands and my knees were to my chest. Harry was taking so many photos of us.

"Harry! I will break your phone if you keep taking photos!" I threaten him.

He doesn't listen and takes one more photo and then another and then another. That's when I jump on him and try to snatch his phone away. I hop other passengers dont see us. He's hiding it behind him, then in his back pocket, he then puts it over his head, and then under his shirt. Harry starts smiling devilishly. I stop. Each of my legs are on one side of his lap. We are both breathing heavily.

"I like this position." Harry said while smiling.

"Don't get too comfortable Styles." I pat his chest.

Harry's phone is shining under his white shirt, somewhere in his chest. I look down at his chest, then up at him, his chest, then him. I continued that movement about 3 times until I put my hand under his shirt quickly. He doesn't move but starts laughing-giggling at the same time. I pat his chest looking for his phone. I then found it and pulled it out. A flight attendant comes up to us with a stern look.

"Excuse me, but this is not a motel! All passengers must be in their seats and not on other passengers." She looked at me. I was trying so hard not to crack.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I start giggling uncontrollably. The lady walks away while rolling her eyes.

The plane finally lands and by now we are out of the airport. Harry and I take a cab as our transportation to my apartment. I unlock the door and we walk inside.

"Ahh! It's so good to be back home!" I said while flopping down on the couch.

"How do you do it?"

"How do I do what?" Harry asks, taking a seat on the chair.

"Tour? How can you travel to all these different places, different rooms, different restaurants?"

"I kinda got used to it." He shrugs.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a cat nap. Oh, and your room is Jenna's, for now." I point out to Jenna's room.

"Ok, thanks. I think I'm gonna do the same." He says.

"Ok, well, see you later?"

"Yup!"

I walk into my room, change into a pair of shorts and a crop top. I then remember to text my parents and Jenna that I've arrived safely home.  They don't respond back to I put my phone down and fall asleep.  After an hour or so I get a text from Simon.

Hello Kendall.  Tonight at 8 you and Harry will be going to a fancy dinner at a restaurant.  Dress appropriately for the event.

Finally! I don't have to cook something for once! I have this small wardrobe in the corner of my room for dresses , shoes, jewelry, that kind of stuff. I look at the dress choices I have.  I pick out my outfit, and walk towards my bathroom to take a shower.  But before I go in, Harry knocks on my door and pops his head out.

"Did you get the message?"  I guess he was talking about the dinner date.

"Yup.  I guess you did too.  I'm just gonna hop into the shower and get ready."

"Same.  See you in a few."  And with that he walks out.

I sigh as I take my clothes off, and hoping into the shower.  The hot water relaxes my body and muscles.  When I'm done, I wrap a towel around my body, dry myself off, put on a blue bikini cause I haven't unpacked my under garments yet. My skin  was feeling a little dry so I put some moisturizing cream on my legs and arms.  I blow dry my hair, then curl it making it waves with the brush and blow dryer.  A knock on my door startles me almost making me drop the blow dryer.

"Kendall, can I borrow your hair spray and blow dryer please?"  Harry asks behind the door.

"Yeah just give me a couple of minutes.  Isn't their a blow dryer in the bathroom?"

"No."

"Wait, I'm gonna look for yours."  I open the door and Harry's eyes widen and look at me up and down, which his jaw drops.

I look down at myself and gasp.  Then shrug it off.  Harry's seen me like this so its ok.

"Harry, you've seen me in a bikini before, why are you so shocked?" I push past him into the bathroom he was in.  I find the blow dryer that Jenna had somewhere in the back of the cabinet.

"Here.  Stop looking at me like that its making me uncomfortable."  Harry was still looking at me.

"You've got a fit body love."  He smirks.

"Eww, you weirdo."  I push past him shoving him to the side.

"Wait, are we going swimming later? Can I pack my swimming trunks too?"  Harry sounds serious now.

"Yeah Harry.  We are gonna go to the beach and swim their tonight.  Do you wanna get eaten by sharks?"

"Come on! you are wearing a bikini! Pleaseeeeee!"  He goes down on his knees and begs.

"Ugh! fine! just don't do that again!" 

"Yay!" he cheers.  He looks down at my belly ring and plays with it.  I swat his arm away and walk to my room grabbing the hairspray then handing it to Harry.  I walk back into my room put my makeup on, then putting on my outfit >ONE THE SIDE

I walk out to see Harry in a black button up shirt with black skinny dress pants and black dress shoes.  He's leaning on the wall next to my room looking at me.  He grows a smile on his face.

"You look beautiful love."  He compliments me.

"Thanks Harry.  You do too-well, handsome."  He chuckles.

"Ready?"  He puts his arm out for me to hook my arm with.

"Yeah, just let me put on my shoes first."  I pull my shoes out for Harry to see.  His eyes widen.

"How do you girls wear shoes like that?"  He points out.

"You just gotta get used to it.  I know you will one day." I wink and smile.

Harry scoffs. "I doubt it."

I hold onto Harry's shoulder and he holds onto my back as I put a heel on, then the other.

"Ok, now I'm ready."

"Your still shorter."  Harry looks at my shoes then down at me.

"Stoooooopppp!" I whine, cover my cheeks and rush to the door.

Harry grabs my hand as soon as I look the door behind us.  We walk to the lobby to find a 2013 black SUV.  The driver starts his way to the restaurant once we close the doors.