Chapter 58: Help is on the Way

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where are you bleeding?" I asked Candace.

"Down there." She says.

Oh.

He must've fucked her HARD.

"Was it painful? When he, you know?"

"Really painful." She hissed.

Again. God bless that girl. I don't know what else to do to help Candace stop blending.

"Ok, How much are you bleeding? Is there a lot of blood?"

"I think I'm going to pass out." Candace's weak voice says behind the wall.

That's not good. She's loosing a lot of blood.

"Candace, listen to me. Call George or any other of the guys. Tell them to bring you some water."

"I. Can't."

Great. Now she's loosing here breath.

"Yes you can. Or you won't love. You're loosing too much blood." This is seriously worrying me.

"They won't listen to me." Her voice is as low as a whisper.

I sigh heavily. I need to figure out a way to help Candace. She can die for all I know. I takes me a minute to think.

On the other side of the room there is a vent. To the other side of the wall where Candace is.

I crawl over to it and scrunch my face as I examine it. Cob webs were all around it but that wouldn't stop me from getting to the other side.

I hatched the vent open, so easy. I pulled the webs out of the way and popped my head out, the wall is so thin, if I kicked it, it would probably fall. I turn my head to the right and there is Candace. She laying on the floor, bare legs, and a long knitted shirt that went up to her mid thigh with a hoodie. Her bleach hair was all messy and a little more darker.

In the middle of the room was a pair of laced white panties. Obviously Candace's. (A/N: what a nice color for panties;))

"Candace!" I whispered/yelled.

Candace jolts her head up and looks at me with tired eyes. But they soon lighten up when she sees me. She smiles and gasps and is about to burst into happy tears.

"Kendall!" She waddles over to me.

She hugs me into a tight hug and starts to sob heavily on my shoulder.

"Shh shh shh. It's ok, you're gonna be fine. I'm gonna get us out of here."

"How did you-"

"I broke into the vent." I laughed.

Feels like ages since I've laughed. And I've missed the feeling.

I look down at the floor and see that Candace has lost LOTS of blood. There's blood on the walls, on the floor, on her legs. I gasp at the sight.

When I look at her face, she has a cut on her forehead, just above her eyebrow. Her lip is busted open, and her arms have scratches all over it.

"What did they do to you?" I whisper.

Candace just shakes her head.

"All sorts of things. From feeding me human flesh to Beating me with hammers and nails."

I shiver at that thought. Now I know how others feel being held hostage. Some young children are getting beaten up every day, probably like Candace and they're just young children! Even animals are being abused.