Chapter 30: Niall's Night Swimming Party

(A/N: IM BACK HOME!!!! YAAAAYY!!! Ugh! The car ride was soooo long, one of my brothers kept farting the whole time and it was so nasty, his twin was so close to throwing him out the window. I wish she did though. There were fights, smells, etc. you'd probably pee in your pants if I told you about this...anyways, I'll be updating daily for a week cause school is about to start. Let me know how this chapter is! -Alie🎀)

The day goes by fast and I'm done packing, I walk downstairs to see Harry cooking, and it smells good.

"Whatchya cooking?" I ask while leaning on the counter.

"Just some chicken and that's all. You hungry?"

"I'm starving." I roll my head back.

Harry chuckles.

"Dinners almost ready. Just a few more minutes."

"Can I help you with anything? Do you want me to wash the dishes or set up the table?" I point at the table.

"No, you can just sit down and relax. I'll call your for dinner." He nodded.

"Ok,"

I made my way to the living room and turned on the tv while sitting down on the couch. I watched the news for a little and then switched the channels to some documentary on Marilyn Monroe.

"Kendall, dinners ready." Harry said after 30 minutes.

I turned the tv off and then got off the couch and walked to the island where Harry was setting the food. It looked so good. I sat down and took a picture then posted it on Instagram with a caption saying,
'First night here in England and @harrystyles made me this delicious meal😊'

I showed Harry the picture and he smiled and giggled. He then pulled his phone out and took a photo of me while on my phone. I just shook my head after seeing that he posted it on twitter.

We ate dinner and let me tell you, it was fucking good!

"Wow Harry, I never knew you could cook like this." I say and take another bite.

"Uh, yes you do." He teased.

"We'll that one time you made me a panini." I shrugged.

"That's what I was referring too." He smirked.

I helped wash the dishes for Harry an clean the table for him. After that we just went to the living room and watched a movie. We were sitting in the couch when Harry's phone buzzed. He tapped his thumbs on the screen and read it then turned to me.

"Remember when you promised me that we would go night swimming?" Harry smirked at me.

I thought for a minute.

"Umm...yeah, why?"

"Niall has a rented house just a couple miles away and asked us if we wanted to come. The boys will be there too and their girlfriends, along with other people that we know."

I just watched the TV while thinking.

"Umm."

"You promised me." He gives me some sort of look.

I puff out a breath of air and nod.

"Ok fine."

"Cool. I'll tell Niall." Harry taps away again then gets up and puts his phone away.

"You comin?" Harry asks when he's halfway through the hall.

"Yeah." I get up and turn the TV off and follow Harry upstairs.

He walks into his room and I walk towards mine. I look in my drawers to find a bathing suit. I put on a black strapless bikini that looks like it's twisted in the middle, and a black bikini bottom matching. I tie the side strings twice so it won't fall. I put on a black new york city embellished tunic cover up to cover my body. Today I don't feel like being responsible so I'm just gonna bring my phone and wallet which can also be a case. Pretty cool huh? I put some cash in there and my baby lips in the lipstick hole in my wallet. There is a knock on my door and Harry pops out.

"Ready?" He eyes me up and down.

"Uh yeah. Just give me a sec..." I fumble with my lucky ankle chain.

"Ok, lets go." I head out my room and down the stairs.

Harry locks the door behind us and starts the car. The drive to Niall's rented house was long but there was traffic, only a 40 minute drive. When we arrived there were loads of cars. Maybe about 20-30. Harry had to park the car a block away in front of a house. We walked to the backyard where the pool was and there were tons of people here. The pool was a really large rectangular pool, and the guests were on air mattresses, those donuts, neon lights, red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere. (Yes, I used the lyrics from Miley Cyrus's We Can't Stop). Harry put his hand on my back and pointed at Zayn who was walking towards us.

"What's up man?" They did a handshake.

"Kendall!" Zayn hugs me.

"Zayn!" I mock him. He laughs.

"Glad you guys can make it." He looked at us.

"Where's Niall?" Harry asks.

"He over there with the rest of the guys and girls. Come." He motions for us to follow him and we do.

"Aye guys, Harry and Kendall are here."

The group cheers. The guys started hugging Harry and me then the girls.

"Hi! I'm Perrie! Wow, your prettier in person!" She hugs me tight and then looks at me in awe.

"Aww, thanks you are too. I'm Kendall." I say.

"Kendall, this is Eleanor and Sophia." Perrie points at 2 pretty brunettes.

"Hi! I'm Eleanor!" One of them hugs me.

"Hello." I hug her back.

"Hello Im Sophia." The other one hugs me.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Just in case of your a newbie, Sophia is Liam's girlfriend." Perrie informs me.

"Oh! That's right! I've heard about you." I nod at Sophia.

Sophia laughs. "I hope it was good things."

"They were. Don't worry."

"Ok! Can we please go swimming now! Come on!" Eleanor says and pulls on my hand.

The rest of the girls follow and Eleanor leads us to some empty beach chairs. Eleanor takes her shorts off and so does Perrie. But me and Sophia are wearing a cover up so we take that off. Eleanor is wearing a navy colored bikini, Perrie is in a floral white one, and Sophia is in a black bathing suit. Perrie grabs my hand and she pulls us to the boys who are shirtless.

"Are you guys getting in the water or what?" I laugh.

Liam pouts at the boys.

"She's right, anyone gonna swim or what?"

The guys nod and walk to the pool. Harry grabs my hand and I go in What the fuck mode. Everyone is lined up on the side if the pool and looking down.

"Louis, you go first." Liam backs away.

"No way! Niall, it's your party." He sasses.

"You guys are my guest, you should be jumping in."

"Oh my god! Grow some balls and just jump in!" I say and roll my eyes.

The girls laugh and nod.

"Ok, Kendall, why won't you go first?" Louis smirks at me and crosses his arms.

"Fine I will." I look at the water for a while.

"Well....." Louis is getting impatient.

I give him a glare then jump into the water. The water is so cold, but my body gets used to it. I bring my head from the water and wipe my head.

"Ok, I did it. Now jump." I looked at Louis.

"After Liam." He says.

"Ugh." I put my hands on my cheeks and pull down.

I then get out of the water and the air hits me with breeze. I jump onto the pools curb in front of the gang and turn to sit on my butt. I get up onto my feet and just look at Louis and Liam arguing at each other about who's going in first. I roll my eyes and look behind me at Harry, Niall, Zayn and the girls. They just shrug. I walk up to Louis and Liam and push them into the water. The start flapping their hands and arms while falling. Lots of people around us started laughing. I just smirked. When Louis came out of the water he gave me an annoyed look.

"Why'd you do that?!"

"Yeah, what was that for?!" Liam said.

"Because you and Liam couldn't grow the balls to get into the water and just started arguing." I snap.

Louis and Liam looked at each other and had a devilish smile. They got out of the water and started running after me. I try to run away but Liam grabbed my waist and Louis grabbed my legs then Liam grabbed my arms.

"Aye. Boys come and help us!" Louis yelled.

"No! Help me!" I started screaming.

I look up I see Zayn grabbing my ankle, and Louis holding my other ankle. Liam holds onto my forearm and Niall holds the other. The guys started swinging me and counting down. A crown started to form.

"1!" They yelled and I went back.

"2!" They did again.

"3!" And that's when I screamed and jumped into the water.

I can hear the laughing and cheers under water. When I came back up, I started coughing. I held my hand to my chest and started coughing. I tried to reach for the curb but couldn't.

"Kendall? Kendall are you alright?!" Louis asks me worriedly.

He bends down and I shake my head. Everyone goes serious and then Harry looks at me then gets into the water, getting wet up to his middle waist.

"Kendall? Look at me." Harry says.

I start coughing even more. Then the unexpected happens. I stop coughing and duck Harry's head into the water. The laughing grew louder. Harry grabs me by the waist and pulls me down under water. I hd onto his shoulders.

Everyone else gets into the water and we have loads of fun. The girls and I got a little tired so we decided to go to the benches and talk for a while.

"Ugh, Liam!" Sophia says to herself and goes to Liam.

Eleanor sighs. "What a night!" She said while putting on her shorts.

"Night swimming was so much fun!" Perrie says while wrapping herself with a towel.

"You mean, you've never gone night swimming, Perrie?" I ask.

"Nope. I'm so busy touring, and stuff, I just don't have the time you know."

"Oh, I get it."

I put my cover up back on and Sophia comes back.

"Has anyone seen my cover up?" She looks around her chair.

I see it laying in the floor so I pick it up and hand it to her.

"Thanks Kendall." She smiles at me and puts on her cover up.

"No problem. Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Perrie can you hold into my wallet?" I ask.

"Sure." I hand her my wallet and she puts it into her bag.

I walk to inside the the house and to the bathroom. I get list cause I don't know where the bathroom is but I luckily find it.

After my business in the bathroom, I walk back out to the pool but when I turn around, I see Harry under the roof shade of the house with...a blonde.

A fit, pretty, skinny blonde. The one who has a perfect light tan and straight light blonde hair. Harry is smiling while he has his arms on her waist pulling her close and her arms are around his neck. Worst part is, is that he puckers his lips and kisses her and she returns one back. Harry's eyes meet mine and I just quickly turn away and walk slowly with my head hanging down. And tears streaming down my face...........

(ZAYN AND PERRIE ARE ENGAGED!!!! IM SO HAPPY AND SAD BUT MOSTLY HAPPY!!!! Just imagine little Zayn's with quiffs and hazel eyes and little Perries with blue eyes running around....hahaha

HOW WAS IT?!?!?! PLEASE COMMENT ON HOW IT WAS!!! IF I GET UP TO AT LEAST 6 COMMENTS I'LL POST TOMORROW. VOTE IF YOU LIKES THIS CHAPTER PLEASE! IT WILL HELP ME A LOT!!! AND ONE MORE THING. I DONT PROOF READ. IM JUST A LAZY GIRL FROM NEW YORK WHO LIVES IN VIRGINIA. LOVE YOU!!!! -Alie🎀)