Chapter 21: Promises and Goodbyes

Friday came around so fast that I didn't even know it was time to go home. I talked to Jenna about coming back home and she said yes. Her mom will be getting all the help she needs. After getting myself cleaned I put on a burgundy ramone's shirt with ripped capris from American Eagle Outfitters and burgundy vans. I did my make up consisting the sultry look with my eyes and mascara. My wavy brown hair was flown down to my back. I bring my suitcase downstairs to Kenny's car which he will be driving me, Harry and Jenna to the airport. Before I get in the car with Harry I walk to Jenna's parents house to tell her to come. Harry comes and follows me to their house. The door opens and a puffy red eyes Jenna is standing in the door way.

"Hey, it's time-Jenna? What happened?" I look at Jenna worriedly.

"Um, Kendall. I can't go. I'm sorry." Her voice cracks at the end.

I look at her with a sad expression.

"It's just," she sniffles and looks around. "My mom is in such bad condition and I just can't leave her like that!"

I pull her into a hug and she starts sobbing.

"Shhhh, it's ok I understand." I pat her back. "How long do you think you'll be here?" I ask her.

"I'm not sure. But as soon as mom is feeling better and gets back on her feet then I'll be home. Maybe before classes start." She looks behind me to Harry then smiles.

"Oh my gosh! I must look really bad right now!" She says quietly while wiping her face and under her eyes.

"Hi Harry." She says.

"Hello love." Harry hugs her. Jenna does this fist hump behind at me while hugging Harry. I laugh at her.

"So are you gonna be ok here?" I tell her.

"Yeah, it's gonna be me, dad, Carly, and Jack."

"Jack came by? Since when?"

"He came this morning. He's asleep right now, so yeah."

Jack is Jenna's older brother, half brother. His dad was married before Jenna's mom until his wife died.

"Well, we have to go and catch our flight." I hug her one last time.

"Ok, call me or text me when you land."

"I will, bye. Tell your parents Carly and Jack I said hi."

"I will. Bye Kendall, bye Harry." She waved at Harry who waved back at her.

"I miss her already." I pout at Harry. He just smiles his signature smile with that cut dimple popping out. I noticed that Kenny brought along Sienna and Daniel.

"Harry! Sit with meeee!" Sienna begged Harry. He looked at me then at Sienna smiling, sitting next to her in the car. I sat on the passenger side next to Kenny.

"Ready?" He smirked at me.

"Yup." I buckled my seat belt while Kenny drove off.

Kenny and I talked the whole ride while Harry was playing with Sienna. Their relationship had grown so strong, it's like a brick wall. Kinda cute. We got to the airport and Kenny held us with our luggage. Harry was pulling on his luggage with his right hand while holding Sienna in the other. She had her head in the crook of his neck. Kenny had my luggage and I was holding onto Daniels hand. There were so many fans once we got inside the airport, just about like 50 of them calling for Harry and I. Sienna dug her head into Harry's neck more, blocking her face from anything. I heard her mumble,

"Harry, I'm scared."

"It's alright love, they're just fans, it's ok. They won't hurt you." He soothes Sienna. She turned her head a little bit but was still hiding her face. Fans started yelling,

"Harry!"

"I love you!"

"Hi Harry!"

"Can you take a picture with me?!"

"Can you sign this?!"

"Hi Kendall!"

"Kendall!"

"Kendall your so pretty!"

Whoa whoa whoa, did I hear her right? Did a fan just call me pretty? Dah fuk? They like me? Oh, well. Enjoy it while it lasts.

"Is that your nephew?"

"Oh my gosh! That guy is so hot!"

"Is that her dad?"

"No, it's probably her brother."

"Kendall? Can I get a picture?"

Me, Harry, Kenny, Sienna, and Daniel ignore the fans coming our way and security are around. We make it to the gates and this is where we say our goodbyes.

"Bye Kendall. Have a safe flight." Kenny hugs me then kisses me on my temple.

"Bye Kenny, take care. Tell Hannah I said hello."

"I will." Kenny does that guy hand shake clap hug- whatever with Harry while I bend down to Sienna and Daniel.

"Bye guys, I'll see you soon." I coo.

"Where are you going?" Daniel asks me, concerned.

"I'm going back home to Virginia." I look at Sienna who is frowning, her lip is trembling and she has water under her bottom eyelids.

"You and Harry are leaving?" She holds onto her bear that Harry got her at the carnival.

"Yeah baby. But I'll be back ok? Maybe sometime your mommy and daddy are gonna come visit ok? And your coming with them."

Siennas eyes couldn't take all the water an they just dropped she hugs me tight and I start crying. There are flashes going around which can only mean one thing. Paparazzi.

"Don't go Kindie. Please stay." She begs. I hug her tighter. My tears are running down my face and my nose is probably red too.

"I have to go home now. Kindie has school, a job and a house to take care of. I promise you my little baby I'll come back." I wipe her tears away.

"With Harry too?"

I pause for a minute, looking down at the floor then up at Sienna.

"Yeah, with Harry."

"Promise?" She sniffles.

"I promise." She hugs me one more time and Daniel comes and hugs me too.

"I love you Kindie." She cries in my shoulder.

"I love you more," I whisper in her ear. "I love you Daniel."

"I love you too."

Harry then hugs Daniel and then Sienna. Sienna was the longest.

"Harry, Kindie promised me that you were going to come back to me with her. Do you promise?" She asked.

"I promise that I will see you soon, ok?" He kisses her cheek then her forehead.

"I love you Harry." She mumbles. Harry looks at me with wide eyes. I think I'm gonna cry a river. Harry's eyes are gleaming with tears.

"I love you too." He kisses her cheek one more then hugging her before putting her down.

"Bye guys." We wave to them. They wave back at us. Harry takes my hand and we walk to the gates, and to the plane. We take our seat, me by the window and Harry on my left. I point out the window to see Sienna and Daniel with Kenny and some fans waving at us. We wave back at them. Harry places his hand on top of mines and I lean my head on his shoulder. He rests his head on top of mine, and the plane takes off. See you soon New York.

Comment and vote please:) if you didn't enjoy this chapter or any other, then I'm sorry....please give me some feedback and I'll try to make it better! Thanks:) 🎀