11th Tattoo

Mrs. Tranzes’s POV

My Hallelujah told us last day that he’s going to bring in his new friend. …and yeah, I, his Dad and Pray we’re a bit surprised ‘coz this is the first time he do it formally. … and … according to him… his friend is a SHE.

My son is always a sweet guy. He always conform to his Dad… until he met his exgirl – Steffany. She is a liberated woman who didn’t take life seriously but my son fell inlove with her to the point that she became his only obsession. … … …but, she broke his heart. … …That’s when Hallelujah changed awfully.  

He started to drink, put tattoos, and play women just like his friends  in Sweden. Some of them were women but lots were men. I believe him that not all of them were bad impluence unlike what his Dad assumes. … but some how, I agreed to migrate here in the Philippines for him to get distance to them.

When we moved here. He and his Dad became cold to each other. … They always argue because of his off beam doings especially his tattoos. … well, I’m not mad at him having that ‘coz I am a swedish woman. … I understand boys even girls of his age putting tattoos on their body. It’s normal… But in case of his Dad, it isn’t. Harold (my husband) is a conservative Filipino who see tattoos just as dirt and disfigurement on someone’s body.

I got scared that my Halelujah will be revelous because of those misunderstandings particularly when he went back schooling. … But I was relieved!. Thanks god!... Now, we believe that our real Hallelujah’s going to be fine sooner … and its all because of his new friend.

I’m really excited to see her.

As I enter the house, I saw them watching TV while taking snacks and chatting. They were seating on the carpet instead of the couch. I guess they didn’t notice my arrival.

“wag mo nga kong kausapin” ang snob ng anak ko ah… bakit kaya?

“akala ko ba bati na tayo?” the girl said

Mukhang may away sila. But why are they sitting beside each other? … I found them cute together…

“hindi pa” – Hallelujah

“sorry na nga kasi”… hmmm. She’s sweet I think.

“tss. Close ba kayo ni panget ha?”

“Josh ang name nya hindi panget. And no, we’re not close. Seatmate nga lang diba?”

“Yun naman pala eh. Di mo na sya dapat kinausap”

Looks like my son is jealous… cuuuute.

“Di naman pwede yun” – girl

“edi sana hinayaan mo nalang sya sa problema nya. Tss. Ang bobo nya. Kung di nya maintindihan yung system, bat di sya magpaturo sa IT nung client nya!”

“baka naman nahihiya”

“mas dapat syang mahiya sayo ‘coz you 2 are not close” nagseselos nga sya talaga.

“hayaan mo na. Tutulungan ko lang naman eh. Walang masama don.”

“tss”

Nagsusuplado ang anak ko… iba syang makitungo dun sa babae. Mukhang close na close talaga sila. Naipapakita nya yung tunay na side nya… masunget na sweet

“Sorry na kasi. Ito naman, masyado kang pa hard to get eh.”

“a.anong hard to get!? Baliw ka!”

Ahahaha nakakatawa yung kaibigan nya. Ang cute magsalita. Namula tuloy si Hallelujah ko. ahahaha.

“Isang tanong, isang sagot nga. Ano ba talagang gusto mong gawin ko?”