Gone

Madison's POV
Taylor was right in front of me. Why is he here? I started moving a lot trying to get free but it was no use. They tied him up and put him in a chair right in front of me. They left and we're gone for a while, and it was getting awkward so I decided to talk. "I'm so sorry I pulled you in this, I never knew they would of hurt you". "Hey it's okay will get through this..... Together". He reassured me. "How do you know them?" "They went to school with me back in Ohio, they were the worst".
He looked at me a way I've never seen before. Love and happiness and of course I was confused and he must of seen that because he started talking.
TAYLORS POV
••••••••
Madison looked confused. Then I realized it all along the love of my life has been alive. But she dies how is that possible? "Madi?" "Yes? I mean I go by Madison". She looked scared. "Madi Nicole Smith! It's you!" "No no it's Madison Potts" She tried to say. I gave her a look of concern and worry, she must of caught on. "Okay fine! It's me" "Where have you been? I thought you died 2 years ago!?" I almost screamed. "Well um, Okay so 2 years ago I was actually in a coma but when you stopped visiting I soon woke up. I saw you weren't there and the doctors said you stopped visiting me. I thought you forgot about me, so I told be doctors to tell you I died. I thought it would help and give you closure but I guess it didn't." She spat out all at once. "Madi why didn't you ever tell it was you before? We've been together for months why didn't you tell me earlier?" "I thought you would of recognized me sooner or later. How could you not remember me?" "You changed a lot! I used to see you with bruises and cuts all over you, and 2 years make people forget!" She jumped back a little not knowing I would raid my voice. And I swear I saw the scared look she ace when she saw her father. I stopped and looked at my self "I'm a monster" I started crying not believing I would do that to her. I scared her as bad as her dad did, "I'm sorry Madi I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" I screamed cried out. "It's okay, people forget and it's not your fault. But you remembered me which is the good thing". She soothed. "Madi what are we gonna do?" "Don't worry..... Everything will be fine. As soon as she said that Rose and Aaron came in. "About time you guys figured each other out!" Rose spat. "Now we can get to business!"Aaron backed up.
"What business?" I asked. "You'll see" They both said in sync.
MADIS POV
••••••••
"You'll see" They both said in sync. Taylor looked very protected at the moment, I guess he didn't want me to get hurt. Aaron walked over with a gun, I tensed up and got scared thinking I was gonna die. He walked over to Taylor and placed it on his shoulder and started talking. "So we'll make this easy Taylor" There was a pause. "You can shot her and her it over with or I shot you" He smirked. "And I really wanna shot you". He whispered in his ear. "No no please don't please don't make him do that!!" Taylor grabbed the gun and stared at it, he looked at me then Rose then Aaron. He gave a disgusted look to all of them except me. He gave Aaron the gun "I'm not doing it". He said sternly. "No Taylor you are not giving your life for me! I will NOT LET YOU DO THAT!!" I raised my voice. Aaron grabbed the gun "Whatever you say". He brought it to his head, Taylor winked at me which gave me a feeling he had a plan. Then right before anything happened, it went black. Someone put something around my eyes and I couldn't move. "HELP NO DON'T SHOT HIM!!!!" I heard grunting like there was fighting going on. I didn't hear rose so she must of left but who cares about that slut. Then I heard it A GUN SHOT.
••••••••
Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating lately I've been a bit busy and I'm tired haha. But thanks for the 180+ reads, that's awesome!!! And if you haven't go follow me and tell your friends about me and this book! I'll try and update either later tonight or tomorrow. But thanks for all the support and go like and comment on my chapters. See ya later!! Bye!!!!
802 words