Shit

I eventually got home it was 6:54pm and my school gets out at 2:45pm. Yes I was gone for 4 hours but who cares?. I walked inside then it hit me my dad I immediately got quiet so he wouldn't hear me. I was hoping he was past out on a couch somewhere or even better just not home. But that changed "Where the hell have you been" He slurred. I could smell the alcohol from his breathe. Ever since mom died he turned into this animal that gets happy from getting drunk, high or beating his kids. I don't know how that makes him better but I know not to mess with him. "I was uh out, uh doing homework" I stuttered. He came closer to me and looked me in the eye, he was inches away from me and I hated it so much, id rather be at school then with him. He grabbed my hair and dragged me to the living room and threw me into the couch. "It's all your fault! She died cause of you!!!" He tried throwing a bottle at me but I dodged it and ran up stairs. He just kept screaming "Go kill your self" those words echoed through my head like they meant something to me. I could get it out of my head all day. I got to my room and shut the door and locked it. I was pacing the room, my room was dad worse stuff, but I thought all that had stopped but I guess not. I decided to sleep it off and just try and forget the day. I slipped on my pajamas and got into bed I checked the time and it was 9:30pm I laid in bed just looking up thinking about what tomorrow brings until I slowly drifted into a deep sleep
•••••••••••
I woke up not to my alarm clock but to a shatter. I quickly got up and went down stairs realizing it was my dad and brother fighting. "Great" I mumbled so they couldn't hear. Blake could easily pin my dad but he doesn't because he has no where to go and he needs a place to stay. I went back in my room cause I know not to mess with there fights, because last time I did it didn't turn out as well. That's a story for a different time. When I went back in my room my alarm clock went off, I turned it off and hoped in the shower. I got out and dried my hair, I applied my concealer and mascara and put on a nude lip stick. I slipped on my Gray New York shirt and put on my light washed jeans with holes in them my uggs and a scarf(picture). I grabbed my wand and wanded my hair, put perfume on and grabbed my bag and phone. It was 7:25 so I was just on time I called Blake down and we headed out the door. "Why didn't you eat anything" He asked, "Didn't feel like it I guess" I responded. He gave me a weird look but I shrugged it off, and just kept walking. We got on the bus and not surprised I got stares but they weren't like the ones yesterday they were almost like death stares. Then it repeated it my mind "Go kill your self" I stopped and just tried to reassure my self today will be fine. That reassurance didn't last but 5 seconds becau---"Attention everyone, uh ya listen hear, I'm sure you all know me Rose Carter" My thoughts got interrupted by the one and only Rose Carter speaking. "I would just like to say that all of you should vote for me for Prom queen this year, it would be an honor to be it 2 years in a row, and if you don't vote for me lets just say your year won't be how you planned it". She sat down and all the guys quickly got out of there "love trans" and started talking. I don't know why all those guys even like her. She's snobby annoying ugly and a bitch from hell. I sat down and just looked at the window hoping today would go by as fast as sleep does, maybe even a little bit faster. We pulled in and I was the last one off the bus, at least I thought. When I was getting up then I got pulled back and I fell, I saw someone walk over me and turn around so I there face. It was Aaron Davis the biggest jerk in the whole school, he cheats on girls and I hear he beats them but I'm not sure about that. He grabbed me by my shirt collar and picked me up. I wasn't surprised he could pick me up I'm like 97 pounds. He whispered something I never thought I would hear "It's your fault your mother died, maybe it'd be better if you died also". He slapped me in the face and it stung like a motherfucker, he threw me down and said "bye bitch" then walked away. The bus lady is like 90 years old and deaf so she didn't know what was going on. I got up and I guess I hurt my ankle when I got pushed cause it hurt to walk on it. I went into school then the bell rang. I decided I would skip first period because I do not need that teacher getting in my ass today. I went to the bathroom and closed the door I looked in the mirror and saw a bruise, "damn he slaps hard" I thought. I covered it up with makeup and fixed my mascara cause it was running some. I heard the door open so I hid in the stall. It was Rose and her little posse of bitches. I heared them talking but Rose sounded almost upset. I was shocked I hearded her crying and say "I'm fucking pregnant and you want me to be calm!!!" and I thought Holy shit rose carter is pregnant.
•••••••••••
Hey guys so I have 1051 words yay this is awesome please tell your friends about me and like and comment thanks guys!😘😍