Home

The bell for Study Hall rang and I said my goodbyes to Taylor and the rest on my friends. I got to the bus and sat alone in the back, Thank god Rose wasn't on the bus today. The bus driver stopped at my bus stop and I got off, I was the only one at that stop. My brother went home with his friend so that was just great. I walked down the aisle and I just got chills down my spine, I hate being stared at. I got off the bus at trust me I didn't have a good feeling. I walked in a saw bottle break on the wall next to me. I jumped back scared what was going to happen next, then everything went black.
•••••••
I woke up who knows when but I didn't recognize it for a second but then I saw it was my moms room. "Why the hell am I in here?" I asked my self. My leg was tied up but not my hands. I was so confused on what was happening. So many things were running in my head right now. Who did this? Am I going to die? Where's my brother? Am I alone? I didn't want to think about it but I was. I heard footsteps coming up the stares. The door opened and my nerves had hit freaking out. The guy standing there at the door was not my dad, or my brother. Someone I never thought would be here Aaron Davis.
•••••••••••
I swear I never thought this would happen, he did not have his brown eyes that girls fell for. They were almost black with a red spark to it. I was scared and I didn't want to be here right now. "You think it's okay for you to think your better?". He asked with a grin. I didn't respond cause I was afraid anything I would say would be the wrong answer. "To scared, To answer? That'll change. Trust me!" He walked over to me and put me in a chair a punched me 3 times in the face. He threw me on the ground and kick me in the stomach and back. "Think your so good bitch? Huh?! ANSWER ME GODDAMNIT". Right when he said that I went black.
••••••••••
Taylor's POV
I was about to go to sleep when I got a call from a random number. "Hello?" I asked wondering who this was. "Hello is this Taylor Evans?" "Yes mam' is there something I can do for you?" "Well um do you know a Madi Smith?" I thought for a moment "Yes is everything okay??" I felt scared or worried because I didn't want to lose her she made me feel good about my self and happy. "She is in the hospital and is having surgery right now. She is in critical condition and we think she needs someone right now". My heart dropped, I know I just met her but she just gave me an amazing feeling. "I'm on my way". "Well sir- I hung up because I didn't have time to listen I wanted to see Madi now!
•••••••Hospital•••••
I ran in to the hospital and went up to the desk. "Madi Smith" I told the lady at the front. "Okay one second" She responded. She was typing but it felt like her fingers were going one button a second. "Hurry the fuck up will ya?" She looked startled but she went faster and that was the point. Finally she pulled up some information on Madi and told what happened. "Okay let's see Madison Smith, she broke 4 ribs, sprained her left ankle and bruised her eye and back. She will get better but she isn't stable right now". "Can I-I see her P-please". I started crying. She doesn't deserve this she is so nice fun and caring. "Well she isn-" "LET ME SEE HER!" "Okay um room 202 but befor-" I sprinted then again not caring what they had to say. Room 202 was on the next floor and the elevator took forever. Finally it got to the floor and I ran down the hall almost passing the room. I pulled to a stop and looked wondering if I should go in and if I'm ready to see what I will. I opened the door slowly and I walked in, I didn't make a noise because I didn't want to wake or disturb her. I walked over to her and sat in the chair that was on the side. Her hands alone had at least 5 IVs in them, don't know why probably to numb the pain and give her nutrients(idk I'm not a doctor) but I held her hands and just prayed and prayed for her to wake up and nothing happened. I checked the time and it was 10:42pm. Visiting hours are going to close soon but I didn't care cause I wasn't leaving. I didn't want her to wake up and know be there, No! she will never be alone again. The doctor came in and started talking but I spaced out, "Sir, Sir are you listening to me? Sir" He reaches out a touches my shoulder. "We will try the best we can, you have my word." He looks at me and I give Madi a kiss on the cheek. She was so cold and frail looking, but when I kissed her it just felt right. I stayed as long as I could because if I stayed any longer they might think I'm going insane. I was walking out with the Doctor not trailing to far behind me. We both went in the Elevator "1st floor?" "Yes, thank you." I replied. It was quiet for a minute till I broke the silence. "How?.... What happened how is she here?" "I don't know the full story but we think she may of fell down the stairs, at least that's what her dad said." "Oh okay thank you". I said as I walked out the elevator. I got in the car and drove home. But what I know for sure is "stairs" did not do that to her, someone else did.
•••••
YOO hope you guys are loving the book I worked hard on it. It's just my first don't worry I'll get better and please tell your friends about me and this book. Don't forget to like and comment I would appreciate it very much! And this book stood at 1097 words! Yay guys that's awesome we'll see you guys later!! Bye!!!