Our last goodbye

MADI POV
••••••
I got out of the hospital a month ago and I'm on my way to Taylor's funeral. Things have been a little bumpy and I've cried so much but I've been getting through it. I put on a black dress, with some heals (picture). I put my concealer and my water proof mascara on and curled my hair. I grabbed my keys, phone and bag then headed out the door. I got in my car and went there trying not the cry. I pulled up and stopped and took a breath. I got out and locked the car and walked up to the crowd of people. There was a guy standing up at the front waiting for everyone to be quiet so he could say a few things. Everyone sat down and he begin speaking, I wasn't crying but I felt like I had to. The memories of us kept running through my head and all the regrets I wish I could of changed. Usually they show the body for a last goodbye but for some reason they didn't. Did he ask for them not to? Or did he already schedule it? Or is it just a family thing? I was wondering that for a while until it was time to lower him under the ground. I saw a bunch of people walk away but I wanted to stay. I didn't like the feeling of him being gone but I knew he was in a better place. I just wish I could of said goodbye or I love you. But I knew I was going to have to move on a start a new life and a family. But how do I do that without the person I love? I can't. Taylor was my everything, my life my candle my laugh and my smile. He not only showed me how to smile but how to live, and I never could of repaid him. He showed me how to ride a motorcycle and how to a summersault. He showed me courage and strength, but most of all he showed me how to love. So I won't remember him as a dead man, or a guy that got shot, or just some teen love relationship that ends in a few days. I'll remember him as the guy that saved me and most importantly the one I loved.
••••••••••
Aye guys so this is what's up?Haha but please please comment what ideas you guys have and like up my chapters it would be awesome! Please go follow me and tell your friends about me and this this book. I hope all of y'all are having an amazing day and I'll see y'all next time! Bye!!!
456 Words!!!