Learning About The Alien Octopus

Chapter 2: Learning About The Alien Octopus

Karma's POV:

I stared at are teacher, amused. How could such a weird alien-octopus type of creature, be a teacher? How did this thing get access from the government for a job? What is this creature, I've sure never seen it before. Many questions ran through my head, but the only thing you could see on my face was an amused smile. Somehow I smirked more as I came to a conclusion, if this creature was here and the whole class was firing guns wouldn't that mean that this classroom is basically an assassination classroom? And if the teacher was the one getting shot at, then he's most likely the target. But why would your target teach you how to assassinate himself? This teacher didn't seem normal to began with, obviously, but now he's just plain out confusing.

Nagisa's POV:

Karma continued staring at are teacher with an amused and confused expression. It seemed as if he was calculating everything himself, in order to find out what the hell just happened moments ago. Without knowing him very well I can tell a few things about him. But one of them is,

He's someone not to mess with.

I always knew that, because of the rumors that spread fastly around the school buildings. A lot of people would say he was to violent to others and never was very friendly, unless you knew him very well.

Karma's POV:

"Alright class listen up, we have a new student that joined us today. His name is Karma Akabane." Said are teacher, who's name was still unknown to me. Everyone turned to look at me, but looked away just as fast as they turned my way. And why they did that was because they knew who I was. Without me giving a single detail of information. "Karma if you would please follow me." Said another teacher that dressed like a slut. I nodded and followed her out of the room, where I could hear faint whispers about there so-called 'new student'. The teacher took me to what looked like a office of a pervert's, since I could see magazines of woman with only bathing suits that barley covered themselves, and pecking out of the dresser slightly was posters of woman wearing very exposing clothing that luckily covered the women's private parts. I sat down in a chair across the teacher. "So if you don't know, I'm Professor Vitch but the students here in E-Class gave me the nickname of Professor Bitch." She said, as I smirked at her nickname. "I like your nickname." I said smirking. She ignored me and continued. "Your classroom teacher is Koro-Senasi, and the guy in a black government suit is Karasuma. So that's basically all you need to know, bye." She said about to get up and leave, when I stopped her. "I want to know more about my new teacher, Koro-Sensai." I said emotionlessly. She smiled and started telling me about my new 'favorite' teacher. Apparently he blew up 70% of the moon, but was suspost to blow the whole thing up. And he intended to do the same with earth. But the catch was that everyone in E-Class had to try and kill Koro-Sensei before he killed us all, and the reward money was crazy. But what I don't get is, why would an alien-octopus want to teach a classroom full of nobody's before blowing up their world to smithereens. It just didn't make sense. Well this year is going to be very interesting I at least know that.

Next chapter will be out if I get over 13 likes on this story part, btw my story parts will start out short but will get slowly longer!

-StarryLight123