Spying

Chapter 13: Spying

Kayano's POV:

Everyone in E-Class had been suspicious of Karma and Nagisa ever since they got back. We all weren't questioning or worried about the reason why that they both were gone for a while, every once in a while someone would skip. Anyway, those two had been rather close lately---even for best friends. So, everyone decided to keep an eye on the two.

Everyone in End Class asked me if I wanted the mission. But shortly after accepting I soon reported something strange. "I catch those two glancing or staring at each other in class." She said. We all hummed, they were a suspicious pair (AN: You all are so dence, lol).

~Time Skip brought to you by Koro-Sensei~

"Karma!" Nagisa yelled, running up the hill towards the red head. I adjusted my position in the tree, yes I was in a tree at the park, while spying on Nagisa and Karma. Apparently to Koro-Sensei spying was the best way to find a secret out.

"So, how was class today?" Karma asked casually, it seemed he had skipped today and it seemed he is just a little curious of class. Now, that was new, Karma barely cares for the days he misses...right?

"Class was good," Nagisa sat himself and his school shoulder bag down before scooted closer to Karma. "We learned science today!" He cheered. Karma looked at Nagisa."Oh? Is that so? Well then I'm glad I skipped today." He took out a pencil and empty notebook from Nagisa's school bag.

Nagisa rolled his eyes, before looking at Karma. I figured this was important so I payed attention. Karma seemed to noticed and stared back. "W-What?" Karma slightly stuttered. Nagisa smirks before leaning over to Karma, their faces just inches apart. Were they going to kiss?

Nagisa suddenly pulled back and in his hand he held a leaf. "There was a leaf in your hair." Nagisa explained. Karma pouted. "It's not nice to tease Nagisa." Nagisa laughed at Karma's remark.

"No it's not but it's funny and fun. Especially if the one being teased is you." Nagisa poked his nose. Karma turns a bit pink, before he wrote something in the notebook that was out of my sight.

After Karma finished he showed Nagisa, while the message still remained out of my view. Nagisa looked at the note with an emotion I couldn't identify.

"Karma!" Nagisa scolded with a blush on his cheeks. "Don't say things like that!" Karma in return smirked. "I have no idea what you are going on about but lets go to my house." Nagisa stared at the ground in embarrassment, before getting up, grabbing his bag, and followed Karma.

I remained silent the whole entire time until they were no longer in sight. They left me very confused, but I hopped down from the tree.

I feel like this is my worst chapter, but I'm gonna have to deal with it.

VOTE¤COMMENT¤ADD¤SHARE

-StarryLight123