Nagisa Shiota's Past & Plan

Chapter 3: Nagisa Shiota's Past And Plan

Nagisa's POV:

One week later, Karma Akabane became the most popular killer in E-Class. At least one lesson per day, he would catch are teacher off guard and do his trick into damaging Koro-Sensei's tenticals. Me and Karma also became good friends, and me being Karma's only friend, I was happy we were getting alond, really well. We were both currently outside the school under a tree on are campus. The wind blew furiously, and the leaves of the trees shook as green leaves circled and fell around us. The shiny golden sun sparkled in the light blue sky. Today was beautiful. "Nagisa?," Karma blurted out catching my attention, I hummed in reply. "I've never asked.... but why do you have piggytails?" He suddenly snickered. "O-Oh." I said, not finding the topic the least bit funny. Karma saw my expression and immediately straightened up his act of immaturity. "I-I'm sorry Nagisa I didn't know it was so serious, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." To be honest, he sounded a bit disappointed, it seemed like he wanted to get closer. "I-It's fine." I said, "The reason I have piggytails is because my mother always wanted a girl. So when she got a boy she was upset and made me grow my hair out and wear girls clothing. She even calls me 'young lady' and refers to me as a female even though I'm the opposite sex." I explained, quickly looking away from Karma. Hopping he wouldn't laugh or walk away muttering insults. Instead he did the last thing I expected.

He...

Hugged me (Lol, got your hopes up). "K-Karma?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable and blushing slightly. "Nagisa that's horrible, I'm sorry I joked with a very serious topic." He replied, hugging me even more. I could barely breath. I was about to tell him something when my mind went blank.

And I felt a new warm feeling while he held me.

~Time Skip to E-Class Classroom~

Karma's POV:

During lunch break, Nagisa didn't come to are tree. He said he was working on his very first assassination today. I wished him good luck, as he walked across campus to one of are fellow classmates. They talked for a bit and he handed Nagisa a pouch.

~Time Skip to Classroom~

Nagisa's POV:

"Sir, it's getting tiring calling you sir, can we call you by your name?" Koro-Sensei said his name was no name to give away, so he left that in are hands. He then suddenly turned pink. And that's when the plan fell into action. I stood up, with my clipboard in my hands. But hidden behind that layed a knife that was unseen to Koro-Sensei, but seen to everyone else. My classmates eyes widen as they saw the knife, but I continued walking. And that's when I began to think. Every day after lunch without fail, he gets sleepy, I can tell he checks out when his face turns pick. Kino's question threw him off, he seems detracted. All signs point to this being the right moment. Prep-school flunkies know how to slip threw the cracks, it's what we do. Parents and teachers are always yapping about us to apply ourselfs. Apply ourselfs. I then took the knife and tried to hit Koro-Sensei with it. But it wouldn't work, this obviously was a distraction. He caught the knife an scolded me. But then I jumped on him, making him loose his balance and only have confusion, that is until he saw the bomb, he screeched as I smirked just before we blew up...

3rd Person POV:

Everyone ducked and screamed as the anti-me bb's scarred around the classroom. But in the back as soon as the bb's stopped, you could hear whopping and cheering.

Cliffhanger! Mawhaha! Btw call me Lena, it's part of my real name. Over 7 votes for next chapter!
-StarryLight123