Clalia

Chapter 10: Clalia
_Words: 618_

Karma's POV:

He was going to ask me something I know it, but that women interupted Nagisa. That women was his mother. His mother had finally come and at the most random time too, sure we had expected her but I expected her a month back or so, not now. Now of all times. The room was silent, all of us staring at one another. Nagisa quickly grabbed my hand. Her gaze followed Nagisa's move; from our faces to our joined hands. "Nagisa..." She started. "I don't want to talk to you." Nagisa snapped. She flinched a bit at his sudden snap, Nagisa continued to glare at her. "Look I know you don't want to see me but I came here for two reasons; one I wanted to see you, and two Clalia is back. " She spoke. "She searched your apartment a week ago hoping to see you, she never found you. She was furious. All she wanted was to see you she had told me. We all know that's a lie she most likely would of kidnapped you too. She really wants you back, and trust me I want you back too. I want back my little Nagisa." She begin crying softly, "My little baby girl, will you ever be mine again? Or will you forever hate me because of my mistakes I took out on you and your father." Nagisa's eyes were quarters as she finished her short speech and by the looks of it, he looked scared but furious at the same time.

Nagisa's POV:

I didn't know what to do! I didn't want Karma to know about Clalia! I was silently freaking out, he'd ask questions I know him all to well. He was the back of my hand, I knew every major and minor detail about him. I could read him like a book. He would want answers. She had said she wanted me back too. After all she has done, I knew I would never forgive her. She killed my father during her pyscho rage and she was asking to be forgiven? I knew my answer would be no, and from the look in her blue eyes she knew it too. She wiped her unshed tears, knowing that even if she looked weak in front of me I still wouldn't accept her. She was forever my enemy, someone I'd never in my life trust again. "No." I had finally said, "I'm not forgiving you, I just can't. Not after what you've done. You killed him, and I'll never forget him. " I had started tearing up, my voice also slightly shaky. "He was the best father I ever had. I know if he were alive he would say the same thing, even if he did love you. And I know that from now on we're no longer mother and son nor mother and daughter. I belong to no one but myself. We're now strangers. I'm sorry if I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Nagisa Shiota, pleased to meet your aquantance." While I had given my speech, Karma was in the background of it all not even threatening to move. They both seemed shocked, I was too. I had never thought I would say such things but I did. She looked down in defeat, I knew her reasons for coming here. She and Clalia both want me back, but they weren't getting what they wanted. It was obvious that I didn't feel safe in a room with a killer---who would? She turned around and walked out of the hospital room not saying even a simple goodbye. We had won and I was now completely free, I had no worries---accept for one. Clalia.

Since I took a century to update I made this chapter extra long! I also am sorry.

VOTE*COMMENT*SHARE*ADD

Don't be a silent reader, tell me your thoughts!

-StarryLight123