She's Crazy

Chapter 8: She's Crazy

|Two weeks later| September 13 (Thurs)

??? POV:

Without making a sound, I climbed through the window of his home. I had to break the window to get in, using a rock while slightly cracking the object seemed very difficult especially if you're trying to be quiet. After breaking in, I found myself in his living room. "Close enough..." I muttered while scanning the area. I took a trip to his room, getting ready to bash his head if he was awake. I took out my crow bar and creaked the door open. He wasn't there. "D*mn it! Where is he?!" I shouted. My love of my life wasn't at his home. There had to be something wrong, I memorized everything. His address, his phone number, his friends, family, even his foes. This had to be the house.

Karma's POV: September 15 (Sat)

I visit Nagisa everyday, only to be greeted with his unconscious version. For weeks I didn't care about life and quickly fell into depression, but I pulled myself out of the horrifying trance, and slowly started up life again. My daily routine was waking up and going to school, going home and doing chores and homework, visiting Nagisa, then coming back home and going to bed, only to repeat the same the day after. I talked to the current doctor in charge of Nagisa, he told me Nagisa might pull out of the trance soon, I don't know how long 'soon' would be but I hope it meant soon. Everyone including me was worried about him.

Anderia's POV:

As I was on my plane, I couldn't to think about Nagisa. For years I wanted a girl, and after recieving the opposite of my wish, I became someone else. Crazy to put it simply. I had gone insane, of course no one was to blame---not even my little Nagisa, it was my fault and my fault only. I still treat him like a girl, but oh well. After being token away from my little girl and being put in a program that would make me less crazy, I soon became a bit more 'normal' and was aloud to return to my Nagisa. I can't wait to see her.

-StarryLight123