But First Some Fun

Chapter 14: But First Some Fun

Third Person POV:

Once they had reached Karma's house, they quickly went into his room and shut the door. Nagisa threw his bookbag in the corner of the room and sat down on Karma's bed. It's soft, he thought. "Karma...?" Karma softly sat on the bed beside Nagisa and grabbed his hand.

"Yes?" He replied. Nagisa became a bit nervous because of the sudden contact, but calmed down as quickly as the feeling came.

"Why do you think Kayano was spying on us?" This question had obviously been in red and blue's head. "Well," Karma started. "My conclusion is that E-Class and Koro-Sensei are getting a bit suspicious of are sudden closer bond." Nagisa nodded.

Karma suddenly came close to Nagisa's face. "Although, I don't care if they find out or not." He tilted his head. "You feel the same don't you, Nagisa?" It was more of a statement than a question.

To be honest Nagisa didn't know what to reply with. Karma's sudden behavior was making Nagisa's heart pound and his blood quickly rushed to his cheeks. The truth was Nagisa was just afraid to answer.

He didn't know what would happened if he said yes, but what would happen if he said no? He replayed the question over and over in his mind.

After the fifth time, his decision was made. Nagisa turned back to Karma."I wouldn't entirely mind." He answered.

Karma smirked before leaning in an attaching their lips together like found puzzle pieces. Nagisa slightly wimpered as Karma slid his touge into Nagisa's mouth.

Damn, Karma thought. I didn't think he'd be a good kisser. Karma deepened the kiss and softly pushed Nagisa down onto the bed. At this point Nagisa face was more red than a tomatoe.

Nagisa slowly wrapped his arms around Karma's neck and the two had a touge war. Not surprisingly, Karma won.

Karma sat up and started kissing Nagisa's neck, occasionally leaving butterfly kisses on different spots.

The rednette suddenly (but softly) bite down on Nagisa's skin and Nagisa yelped in surprise.

He sucked on the skin for a bit and then licked the skin as an apology.

Karma suddenly rocked his hips forward and Nagisa hissed in pleasure at the new feeling.

It's strange, Nagisa thought as Karma kissed him. I feel weird. The feeling is strange.

Is this love?

Ever since Nagisa was little love was never something he received, and to be honest he never trusted anyone.

But here he was letting his guard down. Nagisa believed that at that moment Karma was the first person he would trust.

No, he could trust.

~Time Skip~ (Next day)

Nagisa and Karma were currently walking to school. After their moment, the two love birds talked about their relationship and decided that the next day they would come out to everyone in E-Class.

But first they both wanted to raise everyone's suspicion. This is going to be fun.

So,

Did I fail at the romance? Also I was tagged and have 5 days left to unlease 13 facts about myself and tag 15 people. Should I do it?

-StarryLight123