The Unexpected News

Chapter 17: The Unexpected News

Nagisa's POV:

We enter the café and sit down at a random table. A waiter comes over to us, and places two menu's down, one for me, and one for Karma.

As we pick it up and search through the menu, we both eventually agree on just a milkshake.

This time a different waiter comes back. "Hello boys," She said, pen in hand. "What would you like?" She asked.

"I'll have the chocolate milkshake." Karma demands, without looking up.

"And I'll have the peanut butter and banana milkshake, please." I look up, but automatically freeze.

"Is that all?" Kayano asked.

"Kayano?!" Nagisa and Karma say in unison.

She just nodded."Yup, it's me. Now it that all?" She repeated.

"Yeah, but why are you working here?" Nagisa asked.

"Well," Kayano dragged out the word. "I was bored and got this job a week ago. I saw you two at the park and followed you over here 'cause of my shift." She explained.

Karma and Nagisa nod, an Kayano excuses herself to go and get our milkshakes.

I turn to Karma. "I'm bored." He just laughs and replies. "I'm more bored."

I lean over the table a bit. "Oh yeah?" I challenged.

He leans over the table too. "Yeah." Nagisa smirks and says.

"I'm so bored, I would go and make a song!" I said.

"I'm so bored, I'd go and read a book." Karma challenged back.

"I'm so bored I could run a mile." Nagisa replied.

"Nah, I'm too lazy," Karma comments. "I'll just read phan." He said.

"What's 'phan'?" Nagisa asked, sitting back down. Karma sat down too.

"Well do you know danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil?" Karma asked.

"Aren't they youtubers?" Nagisa asked back.

Karma nodded. "Yeah. Well, anyway I ship them and occasionally read fan fiction about them." Karma answers.

Nagisa replies with a nod and says, "That's cool."

Just then Kayano came back with their milkshakes. She set Nagisa's down and told him what it was, then set Karma's and did the same.

"Enjoy." She said and walked away.

Karma and Nagisa began drinking their milkshakes, and talking about non-important topics.

When they were done, they paid Kayano and exited Lena's café.

"Today was fun, wasn't it?" Nagisa said.

"Yeah," Karma agreed. "Our days are usually very dramatic, but this was relaxing for once."

Nagisa stopped walking. But Karma didn't seem to notice until after a few seconds.

Karma stopped walking and looked over his left shoulder. Nagisa was had his head down, his bangs covered his eyes. "Nagisa?" He asked.

When he received no reply, he turned his whole body around and started walking towards Nagisa, who was only a few feet away.

Karma stood in front of Nagisa, only inches away. He leaned into Nagisa's face and asked.

"What's wrong?" Nagisa looked up. "I love you," He started. Karma smiled. "I love you t---"

"I'm not finished." Nagisa cut off. "I love you," He began once again. Nagisa looked down. "But I don't think I can handle a relationship." He chuckled sadly.

I was shocked. He can't be saying, what I think he's saying. I thought. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

He looked up, with tears in the prick of his eyes.

"I think we should break up."

Guys, don't kill me please! I'm too young to die. Lol, well I have a few things to say.

One is, this chapter is dedicated to

Lucy_Heartfilia_Luce

Two is for the people who got the right answer for who was the waiter;

xXxMekoxXx

Makoharushipper123

And three is that, this fanfic is sadly almost to an end! There may or may not be a sequel.

~Love Lena <3