One.

But what if love can't and it just feels like it can? What if something that humans haven't discovered heals us? Maybe that's why pandas are so happy or why cats hardly seem to be broken. And why some elephants die because they stay with another elephant that died? Maybe some species arent smart enough to figure out the key to a pain free life. What if it's right under our nose but we're not meant to find it? Or what if it doesn't exist at all and we're fools for trying to find happiness? Because no matter what, everyone's definition of happiness isn't the same. Just like our definition of a goal isn't the same. What if the true happiness doesn't exist and what society's idea isn't the right idea? What do you do? How do you figure life out? You don't. That's the catch. None of this lasts. We all die sooner or later. So why not now? I'll tell you. Because the only thing we have to make our life worth living is happiness and even if society's idea is wrong, you have to pursue it. Or you have to stay so you can make someone else know what life is about. It doesn't matter what happens because we all die. Pain is a message from the brain and it can be blocked but it demands to be felt. Just like happiness is right there but we don't know which key fits the damn door because we won't look even though it's right under the mat or even in your pocket. Wake up people. Life isn't that hard to figure out. That's what makes it so hard.