Thirty Eight.

I don't know, man.
I feel like giving up.

Dear Sierra,

I don't know. I feel like I'm slipping again.
Yeah I know I was doing good. But I don't know what happened.

It was like I finally caught myself and was walking again. Hardly stumbling.

I just hit a rock, though. I didn't see it, I swear!
Now I'm tumbling again. Just as fast as I was before. There's nothing to grab at to catch myself though..

.......

It's summer.

No more snow..

I can't watch the rain...

I'm falling into darkness again. But it's different.

There are no stars, Sierra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sierra,
You always had my back, even when I couldn't hear you. I saw the words but I couldn't comprehend. Though I always felt what you were saying. I always knew you'd be there. Maybe not at that moment, but I always know you'll come.
Could you come now? It's June 26th, 11:24pm. Could you come save me? I try to be there for you. I try as hard as I can to find you and pick you up even when you didn't want me to. I need you more now then ever, because right now is the present. The past has obviously past, so I need you more now than ever. Will you come?
You mean so much to me. Everytime you're sad I wanna hug you and take all the pain. You're so innocent and pure. I don't want to lose you. You mean more to me than anyone I've ever even read about. Please though, come. I'm drowning again. I could easily take a deep breath of water and just go... but I wanna keep going. Because you're my Guardian Angel.
Please come,
"Jackie-Cham"

P.S., I love you so much. I'm always here for you and for anyone. I love you. mint_sugakookie