Chapter 21

( 2 Days later )

Unknown POV

I been waiting for the right time to come after Toren ass. He took my bitch so ima take whats important to him. We gone go to war if we fucking have to.

I sent my goons out to block around Compton. They called and told me they spotted his bitch at the park. This was the perfect time to make our move.

Lala's POV

I been on the look out really hard. Two days ago we found this anonymous message that said "Bitch start growing eyes in the back of your head." Yesterday we got another one. It said "I want your blood all over me."

I been scared ass hell. Toren told me i should take Tor out for a day at the park, so i did. We talked to this park near by because i need the walk. This black truck pulled on side of me and Tor. I picked her up and tryed to run but someone grabbed me.

I got in the van and they blind folded me. They tied my arms and ankles up too.

me: please dont hurt us

person: shutup bitch.

They punched me and i heard Tor crying. Tears started falling from my eyes like crazy.

me: tor, everythings gonna be okay.

person: see your little boyfriend owns me something.. well someone. If he doesnt repay me then ill make you watch me kill your precious little baby then ill slowly kill your ass. Soon after, ill come for your bitch ass boyfriend and his crew.

me: dont touch my family!!

person: *laughs* or what ?

me: Just let us go okay? Im pretty sure Toren hasnt did you a damn thing.

person: hey, someone shut this bitch up.

I felt someone forcefully pick my face up and punched me one good time. I blacked out after that.

Toren's POV

Lala said she would call me when she reaches the park. Its been about two hours since then. I called her phone 11 times but she didnt answer. At first i was angry, then i got curious then i started to panic .

What if something bad happened ? I called Chris and Gunna and told them to get in contact with everyone and tell them to meet me at the trap.

*back at the trap*

We were all sitting around waiting on Adin to come.

Adin: sorry yall, i was caught up in some shit with my girl. Whats up?

me: i think something happened to Lala and Tor.

Krit: Why you say that ?

me: i told her to call me when she reached the park and she never did. Plus we been getting strange threats

chris: yo this could be bigger than we think.

me: yea i know. But who could this be? Yall been handling work only in Compton and Oak, right ?

everyone: yea!

me: who we ran into some time ago?

adin: shit nobody.

sam: yea we been pretty lowkey lately. This could be anyone.

me: we need to find out now.

I felt my phone ringing in my pocket. It said unknown on the caller ID. I answered it and heard Lala's voice.

lala: baby hurry. they got me and tor. Idk where we are! im scared.

person: hi there toren. You dont know who this is but shortly you will. See i want revenge. You took my bitch away from me and i want her back.

me: who, Lala ?

person: no, Tonya!! Do you know who you fucking with ?

me: the fuck.. You the nigga that made my sister run away. Im coming for your ass. And you better not harm a finger on my girl or my baby!!

person: you spoke too late. I want 100,000 in 42 hours. If you dont have it, then say goodbye to your family. Im gonna fuck your girl then kill her then fuck your precious little girl. Hmm, im pretty sure shes tight too!

me: you sick fuck. Ima kill your ass!

person: Not if i find your ass first. BITCH.

He hung up the phone and i got heated. I cant imagine what ill do if he hurts my family. I might go fucking insane.

Gunna: whats up ? what he say ?

me: he want 100 g's in 42 hours. If he dont have it he gone rape and kill Tor and Lala.

Sam: FUCK... Man, fuck!! This nigga lost his mind! He gone fuck Tor as young as she is ?

me: dude, lets just get this money and find this nigga. I know exactly who he is. Its Jordan that had Tonya.

Krit: WHAT!! This bitch nigga finna die!

Chris: i got 4,000 at my crib.

Sam: i got 3

me: i only have 9.

Krit: i got 7

Adin: i only have 4

Gunna: yea, i got 6

Sam: thats not nearly enough!! Thats 32,000!!

Gunna: bag the money up and get it here. Tell the girls to drive to the hide away house. I gotta plan. Meet back here in a hour sharp and we can set our next move.

We all rolled out and i went to my crib. I got all my money that i had. I was about to give all my savings up for my family.

*Lala's POV*

I sat in the room with the guy staring me in my face. Tor was in another room. I know my baby's scared out of her mind. I rather them kill me than her!

guy: your boyfriend down to 41 hours.

I didnt say anything i just mugged him. He came close to me and rubbed his hand up my leg. I started kicking and screaming.

guy: shutup you little bitch.

I spit in his face and he got heated then he slapped me then started striping me out of my clothes.

me: no, please dont do this!!

guy: shut the hell up, bitch!!

He rolled me over on my stomach and i was moving around and still screaming. I cried and screamed. I couldnt do anything because they had the ropes tied so tight on me.

This guy came in and said he had a phone call. Thank GOD. I was saved by the bell.

guy: we gone finish this

*hour later*

I woke up and i didnt have any clothes on me. i looked to my left and my clothes were cut. It had two guys sitting, looking at me. I felt so ashame

me: whats wrong with you people?

guy: shut up bitch before i come deal with you myself!

I cant wait until i have Toren back into my arms. I just want my baby Tor and i to be safe.