Chapter 1

"Earkia, NOOO! STOO-..." were my moms last words before I shot her right in the head! I had no idea what happened, i was only 4 years old and it was my fathers gun. It was Christmas eve when she was shot and the next day i spent my Christmas wacthing my dad and family cry.

-14 years later-

Earkia's POV:

"Earkia, wake up honey! Its time  for your first day at your new high school." my aunt said before walkin out my room. I slowy sat up and breathed slowly after wakin up from my dream. Every night after i shot my mom, i dream back to that night.

Anyways I had moved to Los Angeles in the summer time after my father said he didnt want nothing to do with me. I love my aunt she has always been there for me. She lives in this huge neighborhood and lives in a huge house. No school really wanted to except since i missed enrollment, so i have been jumping from school to school. Well i had a new high school and it was already 2nd semester, so im starting late. I dont really care because its my senior year and i only need 1 more credit. I learned to trust people less and now i hardly have friends.

So i finally got ot of bed and did my morning rountine. After finishing putting on a lil bit of makeup i went to get dressed. I threw on a pink pencil skirt with a black tube top with pink high heels. Also some jelwery too. The only last thing to do was flat iron my hair. I looked at my self in the mirror and my oufit really defined my curves and i chuckeld a bit. 

"Earkia! Are you ready to leave." my aunt shouted.

"Yes ma'ma" i shouted back making sure she could hear me from the huge house.