Chapter 2

Earkia's POV:

I slowy step in the school buliding to see hallways full of people.I couldnt even see where everything was because there were so many people everywhere.

"hola, im sam!" shouted a girl jumping in front of me.

"hi, im Earika" i said back to the girl. She was pretty with short brown hair and blue eyes.

"you must be new here. Well welcome to Hamilton High School. Let me show to you around a bit."

I nodded my head and smiled about how nice she was to me. The school was huge and i knew i was going to get lost, but she told she would help me around for the week. Then a boy came running towards us. Then slowed down a huged sam. He was cute with light brown eyes and pink lips.

"Hey babe" he said to sam before kissing her.

"Hey my lemon head, she said smiling. Julian i want you to meet the new girl and my becoming friend, Earkia."

I found myself smiling because she called me her friend. She was really nice. i didnt know what to say back so i decided to speak. " um, hi julian." i said in a soft voice and looking down. He smiled and pulled me in a hug.

"gurlllll! why you acting shy." he said in the most girl voice i ever heard. i laughed. and slowy pulled out of the hug. "If your friends with my girlfriend then your family to us, so welcome to the family." he said. I told him thanks and he started running after the teacher shouted his name. Sam laughed and grabbed my hand and we headed to first period which i was happy she had that class with me.

When we walked into the class room almost everyone was in there. A boy shouted "heyyy big booty." I stucked up my middle finger and mouthed the words "FUCK YOU" slowy so he could understand. Everyone in the room laughed at him. I sat down at a empty table and Sam sat next to me. The teacher kept calling on me beacuse apperently im the only one who knew all the answers. Sam asked if i could sit with her and some of her friends at lunch. I nodded in agreement. Time passed by and it was lunch time. I walked with Sam to luched. We got our trays and went to sit down. She sat with a little bit of people but they seemed real cool.

Langston POV:

It was time for luch and Day day, julian, mike, layla, and Sam said they would meet me there. everyone was there when i sat down except Sm and normally she comes with Julian.

"where's Sam." i asked.

"she helping the new girl, but she is coming."

hmm a new girl i thought  to myself. Maybe it's time to start something new. i played girls and hurt them bad and now i feel bad because girls are starting to do the same with me. Speaking of the devil i see one of my ex's(Mya) who cheated on me, come and sit down next to me. i dont like her anymore but she still trys to be with me. 

"hey Langston." she said pulling me in a hug. I pulled away and said nothing to her. 

" Hey guys." said Sam walking towards the table with somone behind her.

"wassup Sam" said everyone encluding me. From behind her walks a beautiful girl. She had long black hair,brown eyes,braces, a nice body, and the most beautiful smile a guy could ever see. She was just beautiful! I smiled at her.

Earkia's POV:

As i saw everyone at the table, i sat down next to Sam and Julian. I decided to speak up and say my name.  "hi, im Earicka." i said looking at everyone. Everyone said, "wassup" at the same time wich made me smile. In front of me sat a guy who had a nice bulid on his body. He had nice big lips, nice and long eyelashes, and a cute smile to match his face and his name was Langston. he was smiling at me. Why in the world would he be smiling at be. I never had a boyfriend before because my aunt said that they are no good and i belive her. She told me to wait till i find the right one.

"sup, im Dayday. i heard your new around here. My girlfriend is Layla and now you are goin to be apart of the Ranger family." he said.

I didnt no what he meant by the ranger family but i told him "ight, sounds coo."

"hahaha" some random girl laughed . " you guys are just stupid if u let her in the Rangers family."

Langston rolled his eyes at her. I think that must be his girlfriend the way she was all up on him.

"Are u mad you are not in it, Mya!' yelled Sam. The Mya girl got up and walked away