Chapter 7

-3 months later-

Earkia's POV:

ugh it feels like forever since I saw Langston. I miss his arms,lips,company, and just him. Sam moved in with me until the boys come back. She has been really down lately but I don't know why. Im surprise she puts up with my eating, wobbling, and changing hormones. I look like a lost air balloon. Me and Langston facetime every now and then. But I hardly talked him. I guess I cant get mad because he is very busy.

Sam's POV:

I love helping Earkia. She is like a sister I never had. Whenever I comes time for the boys to leave, that is when I get sad. Julian is going to be Julian and flirt no matter what. He only called twice since he been gone I don't even know what to do. I love him and he is my everything but I just cant stand this Fame stuff

Langston's POV:

I miss Earkia and her belly so much. One night I even cried cause I cant lose her again and this tour is not helping buy all these girls. One night I got drunk and a girl took me home but we didn't do anything. Its only 2 more months. When I get back It is going to be time for Earkia to have the babies. I haven't called her that much but she should know why. Mya has been texting me like crazy and I already told her that I have a girl and twins on the way. Sometimes its hard to tell her no but Mya is just fine ass hell.

Julian POV:

I been kicking it to much. I love tours! I love Sam too but im also living a superstar life too. I feel bad though because I don't want to hurt her. Me and Sam have been together for 3 years and he has always been faithful. I try to be but sometimes its hard. I already had sex with one girl during the tour but I was drunk. I cant tell Sam because I would lose her. I was even thinking about purposing to her when I got back. I cant fuck this up. I need to control myself.

Dayday Pov:

its kinda sad seeing my bros slowly mess up thier relationships. earkia and Sam are the best girls that they dated and I would hate to see that go away. Anyways I'm just living the single life. I can't wait till we get back. The tour was cut a lil shorter so we will be back next month.

***********

okay. its short but I have been a lil busy with school and my computer is not working so I'm typing on my phone which takes forever lol. I will try to update by this weekend. But this chapter was tellin about during the tour and the next one is after the tour and if earkia has the twins. but I still need some feedback haha. well I gone now so by my luvs!

XOXO jayda!