Chapter 12

Earkia's POV;

I woke up and i was in the bed in my same clothes. I could tell Langston put me there. I checked the time it was 10 and Trey was picking me up at 12:30. I also needed to go pick up Jordan and Amya from Momma J. I was feeling better this morning but i dont know what is going to happen with me and Langston, but we just need to be separated for a while.

"Goodmoring beautiful.' he said walking out the foggy bathroom with a towel wrapped  around his waist. Ugh he is just making this harder

"Langston dont sit there and act like nothing fucking happened last night. It did ok. YOu did your own thing. I understand. If you want her go be with her because im so done.I just cant keep your hands to yourself. I love you Langston. I really need you to know and understand that. But until you learn how to stop acting like a lil boy and finally grow up and i dont want to see you. just get your stuff and leave."

wow. Do you know how hard that was for me to say that to him without crying. But i had to come out. Im going to miss him but its time to let go. Im not going to waste time for a guy that wont act right.

"Earkia im sorry.But i guess i understand. What about the the kids."

"You can have them every other weekend. Langston you need to know that you need to earn responsibility too."

He didnt say a word.He packed his stuff a left. I hurried and did my hygiene things and went to get the kids. Then i just waited for Trey.

(her outfit on the side. Oh btw Jordan and Amya are a month old.)

-Skipping to lunch-

Trey is really nice and cute too. He has a daughter named Layla and she is 4 months.She is so cute too. Her and Amya would be best of friends. He told me alot of things about his past life. We sat and talked for a while and then went to the park.

Trey's POV:

Earkia is so beautiful. I dont understand why someone would cheat on her. She has a alot and i mean alot of things going on in her life. I want to make her feel better. I dont want and hurry into a relationship with because I know she still got feelings for Langston.

-Skipping to the park haha-

"So, Earkia i was thinking we could just be friends and take things slow. Whenever you need something i got it. Im here for you. If you need a babysitter i will be that guy." I said as i held her hand.

"AWW, thanks Trey." she blushed and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We talked and played with the babies for a while before i dropped her off.

She said goodbye and went into the house. Im not one of those bad guys. I dont sell drugs,cuss, or anything like that. I go to church and i always talk to my mom. I like cooking and im currently go to collage to be a doctor. 

Langston Pov:

So while i was driving today I saw Earkia and some dude. She had my kids with her and they were at the park. I was a little mad so i texted her.

Text convo:

L:Hey you can at least let me know who you taking my kids around.

E: First of i can do want i want just like you did want you wanted too. Second, you dont need to trip because he is a good person unllike that hoe Mya. Third, He is just my  friend and i dont need to explain anything to you.

L:Watever Earkia. I love you.

She didnt respond. Mybe i shouldnt have said that. I guess she is just trying to take her mind off things and i cant blame her.