Chapter: 6

Earkia's POV:

This just cant be right or maybe it is. Im not ready for a child in my life. I dont know what to do. I sat and thought for a minute. I dont want to tell Langston yet. I pulled out my phone. I needed to tell someone so i was going to tell Sam. 

-the convo-

E: Sam i need to tell you something.

S: yea sure, u okay boo?

E: I think i might be pregnant. I period hasnt came in 3 days and its never late.

S: OMG yayyy!! im so happy. I bet Langston is soo happy.

E:well i havent told him yet. I dont know if im really pregnant though. But its been 2 weeks since me and Langston did it.

S: well lets go to the doctors cuz sometimes you cant be trusting them fake ass pregnancy test.

E: i already did its later on today. I want you to come. Promise you wont say nothing to the boys.

S; i wont but i will meet you later boo.

I put my phone away. I got off the floor and got in the shower and got dressed. I always wanted a baby when i got older but not this soon. I have plenty of money and a house but i dont know about this parent thing. I still have this cast on foot. I get it taken off in 2 weeks. When Sam got here i got in the car and she was smiling so hard at me. 

"Hey my baby is going to have baby." she said pulling out the driveway 

"hahaha, dont say that."

"well we are about to find out." Sam said smiling super hard again.

We got the the doctors and they took me right into a room. After a couple of questions and mini tests the doctor finally told me.

"well, your defiantly pregnant. Actual two weeks so far. Congratulations. I can tell its going to be a cute baby." the doctor told me and Sam.

wow! im going to have a baby.The words i kept running through my head. I didnt speak the whole way until we got in the driveway.

"U okay?" Sam asked.

"Yea, im good. Im actually pretty happy now."i said getting out the car waving goodbye.

-2 weeks later-

Im starting to get a lil bump on stomach so i have wear lose stuff like sundresses. Today i get cast taken off and Langston is suppose to meet me at the doctor.Today was the day i was going to tell him. I can drive now so i drove myself there. I waited ten minutes later for Langston but he didnt show up. I tried calling and texting but no answer. So i went by myself. After the doctors i decided to go to his house to see what the deal was. His car was there so he must be there. Momma J was there so she let me in.

Langston POV:

I totally forgot about Earkia getting her cast taken off. But Mya came over when i was about to leave. She took up to my room and unzip my pants and started using her head. I was out of it after that. It was so wrong but i felt so nice. Before Mya could take her shirt off Earkia came in the room.

"Langston! baby! I have to tell you something!" she said smilling and then frowning as she saw what was going on.

aww shit. I threw Mya off of me making her fall to the floor and i pulled up my pants as i got off the bed.

"Earkia. Im soo sorry this was not suppose to happen." She didnt respond, she just stood there like she was in shock. I told Mya to leave and she did while having a smirk on her face. Earkia started crying and ran outside to her car and drove away. What have i done. A hour later Sam called me and was yellin."How could you do that to her.You know she was been through alot of things in her life and now you put her through this! She loved you! and then sam hung up the phone. That was the last time i saw Earkia