Chapter 10

Earkia's Pov :

-she still in the coma-

Ugh! Why THE FUCK AM I STILL IN THIS WHITE FUCKING ROOM, WITH NO FUCKING OBJECTS,NO FUCKING BATHROOM, NO FUCKING FOOD. IM SO FUCKING PISSED. I have been stuck here with nothing to do. Its been a week. The last thing i remembered is falling out of the shower and i saw blood everywhere. So i guess im dead, rite? Ugh well being dead is so boring! I kinda like it here though because i dont have any worries. I miss Langston though and i didnt even see my babies. I started laughing at all the memories we had.. Then things started to get weird. The white room was changing colors. Tf is going on. 

Langston POV:

It been really hard lately. I didnt know raising kids can be this hard even when you have two of them, no mother, and i still have to work in the studio. Sam and the bros have been a big help but i dont if i could keep doing this. It's stressful. I just need and want Earkia. I has been a week and i visit her everyday so  the kids can see her.Actually im on my way to the hospital now and Sam,Jordan,and Amya (the twins name, dont forget lol) are with me.

-in the hospital room-

Sam was playin with Jordan. I was holding Amya becuase she was crying like always, her ole spoiled self, she just like her momma. I faced her towards her mother's goddess face so she could see her. Then Earkia grunted and did a twitch. I smiled because it was kind of funny. Her eyes flicked slowly and then opened. She looked confused.

Earkia POV:

I woke up. So i guess i was dreaming the whole time. I didnt know what was going on. I first thing i looked at was my belly. It was flat,wtf. Then i looked up, it was Langston and Sam. Langston was holdin a baby and so was Sam. Langston put the baby down and walked over towards me. I so happy, just so happy that i ripped off all the cords attached to my body and jumped into Langstons arms. I missed him so much.

"Langston,i missed u so much! what happened, why am i here?"

"Earkia i missed you too." He grabbed my hand and looked at me. "Earkia you fell really bad and i had to take you to the hospital. You went into a coma. The doctors gave you a c-section. The twins are already born and healthy." He walked over to Sam and grabbed the other baby. "This our son and daughter. Jordan and Amya. I remembered how you said you wanted her name to be from your moms name."

I stood there in silence."Wow" was all i could say. I started to cry as i looked at all the stitches on my body. How could i miss my own childs birth. I wasnt there to hear the names of my son and daughter. I missed their first week of life. I just couldnt believe it. I picked both of my kids up and looked at them. I cried even more. I put them down and gave them a kiss. I gave Sam a hug and Langston a kiss. Then I ran as fast as could even though i was in pain. I ran out hospital before anyone could catch me. I had to leave. It was to overwhelming. I just needed to think for a while. I ran to a hotel. I need to clear my mind.

Langston POV: 

I tired to run after her but she was already gone. Before she left she grabbed her phone . I called her but no answer.I went to get the car and told Sam to meet me at the front door. 

We drove around looking for her for about 2 hours. The kids kept crying so we finally went home. I hope nothing happened to her. I just want her to be happy and ok.Then she texted me.

convo-

E: hey, Langston. umm dont worry about me. im fine. I just wanted to clear my mind. im staying at a hotel tonight.

L: ok good, at least you are ok. What hotel are you at.

E: Langston, i told u not worry! Im fine. You dont need to come