Chapter 9

Langston POV:

I picked Earkia up and layed her in the car. It didnt seem like like she was breathing. I hope she and the babies are ok. 

I ran past almost all the red lights. I got at the hospital and carried her in. They took her in right away but they made me stay in the waiting room. I called Sam and and boys and they said they were on the way.

-3 hours later-

Everyone was here just waiting. He doctor came out with a slight smile. 

"Well everyone, I would like to share some good news and a little of the bad. To start off with the good. Earkia is fine. She has many stitches so she must be careful. We also gave her a C section. So congratulations! Earkia has gave birth to two beautiful children. They are currently sleep in the room where Earkia is. However the bad news is that Earkia is in a coma. I could be days,weeks, or even months before she can wake up. But most test show that it should be a couple of days."

He gave us the room number and walked away.As everyone walked to the room, i did some thinking.

ugh! Everything is happening so fast. I just got off tour. All i wanted to do was spend a little time with Earkia before the kids were born. Why does something bad always have to happen to her?! Why cant it be me!? 

-in the hospital room-

I walked in before anyone else. I saw Earkia laying on the bed. Its hard not being able to hug or kiss her for unknown period of time. I looked at her beautiful face for while before i heard a cry. It was a baby,my son. I walked over to two small cribs. On the right was my daughter that looked just like her mother.She was sleep. I looked over to my crying son a picked him up. That is the first time i ever held a child. My child. The feeling of being a father is unexplainable. He stopped crying and looked at me with his eyes. 

"Its ok. Daddy's got you." i whispered to him. I layed him on my chest as i layed next to Earkia. Sam picked up the girl and layed her by me,Earkia, and her brother. I remember how Earkia wanted the girl to be named Amya Anthony Higgins(Amya is Earkia's Mother's name) and i could choose the boy name. I picked Jordan Leroy Higgins.He looked like me and she looked like her. We all was asleep in the hospital room. Everything was just perfect. I got the money,music,family, and Earkia and that's is all a man could dream for.There is only one thing left. To tie the knot between me and Earkia.

***

okay. its short. I normally try to make my chapters a little long so yall can actually have something to read off of. But i just came back from out of town from my aunts funeral and i had to check up on some homework. The pic of the twins should be on the side. Dont forget to show love for a sista. IM also thinking about making another story but i dont who should i choose.So u choose .. a julian or dayday story. Dont worry I wont work on that story until im done with this STORY so  VOTE AND COMMENT ON JULIAN OR DAYDAY

-xoxo Jayda