Chapter 15

Guess whos back!!!?? Meeee lol. Im srry yall its been a whole year. Last year my friend had died and ever since then i stooped writting and im sorry.Plus school is no joke. IM a freshman and its alot of work lol. But im back and this is almost done. this chapter is is only about Sam and Julian. EXCUSE ERRORS I JUST WROTE THIS 

- 1 year later-

* Sam POV*

so yeah i been MIA. I live with my abusive dad. I cant i belive ts been a year now. I had julian jr. and he is so handsome like his daddy. He 4 months now and getting so big.  I really miss julian. I still love that boy with all my heart even though he probly moved on by now. He called me so much but i changed my number. I didnt want him to know everything, just not yet. But i just couldnt risk julian being hurt by my father. My dad hits on me and the baby. Im so done tonight is my last night here. Im moving back to California. I  miss everyone and i have to get my baby away from here. My dad works at night and he locks all windows and doors so i wont leave. Yesterday i broke the lock on the back door so i sneak out tonight. I got the tickets and we leave in a hour. I saved up money and im leaving all my stuff here and im taking julian with me. He is going to finally see  his daddy. 

*Julian POV*

Life without the love of my life is nothing anymore. She left and i was about to fully commit my life to her.But its been a year now and day day and langston keep telling me to move on. Lately i have been having sex with random girls and i did kind of settle down with one girl. Her name is Jasmine she is beautiful but nothing like Sam. Jasmine and i have been hanging out alot and she is real coo. But everytime i hug, kiss, or do anything with her i just think about Sam. She was mine forever. But she left and if it was my fault i was just to tell her sorry. I spent this whole year looking for her but nothing came. I only person that was found had a baby ,but she looked just like Sam. but it couldnt have been her Sam never had a child. 

*Sam POV*

"flight 203 you can board now" the speaker said. I got my backpack and picked up lil juju and boarded the plane.

"you ready to see your daddy?' i asked him and kissed his cheek

-2 hours later- 

California time is 2 hours ealier than New york (just guessing ) so it was only 6 o clock here. I didnt want to waste any time i wanted to go stright to julian. I didnt know if he still lived in the same place but it was worth a shot. I got a rental car and drove striaght there. Its crazy how i rember everything. Lil juju was sleep the whole time. To my luck he still lived there. I pulled up and smiled as i saw my old car he gave me. But i also his and someones eles car, maybe Langston or Dayday was here. I left lil juju in the car. Julian was already gone be shocked that im here and i didnt want him seeing jr. give him a heart attack. I took a deep breathe and rung the doorbell. i waited until i heard footsteps. I got the sudden urge to bust into tears but i held them in. the door opened.

* Julian POV*

i was chilling with Jsmine when someone rung the bell. i went to go answer it 

*hello?" i asked not fully looking at the person. It was quiet. "so you not gone answer me?" i said as i finally looked to see who it was.

"Sam?!" i question knowing it was her. she looked different. Older ,prettier, she grew out her hair and got thicker too. I looked her up in down.

*Ok just filling you in. Ill update soon lol i promise * Alot has changed so i backs and follow me on insta @jayda.santana xoxo