Chapter 11

Langston POV:

Ok i was having a fine time with Mya at birthday party. Earkia was still gone be i didnt need to worry. Me and Mya had a little make out session too. It was so wrong, but what Earkia dont know wont hurt her. A song came on and Mya started dancing on me. Then outcomes Earkia.Damn, She started yelling me. Then she broke down crying. I have seen her upset before. But this time it was different. It was a sad and depressed type of cry. "I have cancer." she cried and then ran off.I pushed Mya off of me to where she fell on her hand and twisted it. I went to ran after her but it was dark and i couldnt see anything. 

"Damn, bro. WTF just happened back there." Julian said running up to me/

"I dont even know. it happened so fast. She got cancer,bro. Mybe she might be lying."

"Naw, nigga , why would Earkia lie about shit like that. Bro you fucked up this time, You better start praying." he said in his serious voice.

Earkia Pov:

So ig everyone is looking for me. Im not missing i just ran in the house and locked myself in the bathroom. i was just crying.Someone keeps knocking on the damn door.

"Go away please!" 

"Look, i just gotta go pee. I have been waiting a hour and i dont think you would want me to me pee on floor." someone said more like a guys voice. He really chooses a bad time to go to pee. BUt i understand because when i was pregnant i had to go pee 24/7.

"OK fine. you can go pee but im not leaving this bathroom." I said tryin to make my voice sound clear because i was crying.

He laughed. "OK open up then."

???'s Pov:

I had to go pee man and dis gurl was just hogging up the bathroom. But she finally opened the door. She looked cute but she had her head down.

"Thanks for letting me go pee." i told her

"Welcome." her voice was scratchy. 'I m leaving this bathroom so you go pee. I promise i wont look."

She is crazy. I like a little bit of privacy went to go to the bathroom but ig. So i did my business and i was about to leave but i heard her crying. 

"Are you ok?'

"im fine." she looked at me. I could finally see how beautiful she was. She looked familiar though.

"Aye are you that girl that was Yelling at Langston."

she nodded her head and ran into my arms and cried more. I didnt KNow what to say or do. I really felt bad for her. I just held her until she stoped crying.

"Um, thank you . I feel a little better now. Im Earkia ."

"Im Trey and a beautiful girrl like you shouldnt be crying."

"well i just have alot going on."

"Would you like to have lunch with me tomorrow."

"Sure but i have two kids and i have to watch them. You probably dont want a girl that has 2 kids already."

"Its okay. I have a daughter and her mother walked out 2 weeks ago to be with someone eles. You should bring them and after lunch we can go to the park."

"ok thanks. well i will see you tomorrow then."

"bye" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.

Langston POV:

I walked back to the house. Earka was no where in sight. Everyone left the party a hour ago. All I wanted was this day to be perfect and it went all wrong. I needed to take a shower and go to bed.  I went to the bathroom and the light was on but the door was locked.

"Hello." i asked but there was no answer. I went down stairs to get the bathroom key. I opened the door and Earkia was laying on the floor. I thought she was dead until i heard a soft snore. Her knees were held up to her chest and there was tissues all on the floor. It looked liked she cried herself to sleep. I picked her up and layed her on my bed. I got in the  shower and went to lay down. Just as i was about to go to alseep earkia layed her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around me. She was still i guess she was just was to doing that. IN moring she will probly yell at me but this postition was good while it lasted . I kissed her forehead and then i looked up at the ceiling and i did something i never did in a long time. I prayed.

"um,hi lord. Its me Langston. Everything is messing up in my life.im sorry ok. im so sorry. i really messed up this time and i just need your help. Earkia has cancer and i dont want you to take her away from me. You gave us a happy life so far. You brought us together. I need you to keep us together. I know after this night she is gona hate me. I just want you to keep us together no matter what. Thanks if your listening up there. amen"

 hopefully im not sounding like a punk but yes. I let a tear fall rite out of my right eye. I just want everything to be ok.