Chapter 13

Hey srry i have been slow on updating! But chech out my new story Its a julain story... ITs called "he hates/love me... OHH take a look ay my profile pic. Thats me lol. but u cant see my face -_- I will try to find a different pic

-2 months later-

Earkia POV:

-in the moring-

I woke up. I have been slowly forgiving Mya. Amya was burried a while ago. Its really hard to do that. Also i have been taking depression pills. The headaches havent stopped and the doctor said they cant do anything about it. Jordan is doing good. He can finally sleep through the night and he is learing how to sit up.

"Good moring baby." Langston said hovering over me and kissing me.

"Ugh, goodmorning" i groaned.

"Why are you grumpy on your birthday babe."

"What are you talking about my birthday is August 15 and its...."

"YEA! Happy Birthday Earkia!"

Omg i forgot my own birthday. What the actual fuck, who forgets they own birthday. I guess with everything going on i forgot about it.

"Thanks Langston, I totally forgot. Im finally 19." I got up and kissed him.

"I have a surprise for you tonight. Its already planed out. My mom will watch Layla and Jordan." he said."

"OK, fine. But can you go pick me up some more medicine and im bout to get in the shower."

"Earkia, no! Im not getting you no more damn Depression shit. You not depressed you just keep worrying and you have to stop. Please it's not helping you. You already know this. If you need help im always here for you."

"Im sorry."  I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I shed a small tear i knew he was right. I got up and walked to the bathroom and he  followed. I stripped and he stripped then we got in the shower together.

 Langston POV:

I miss my beautiful daughter so much. but she gone now because of a crazy hoe that I messed with. Things have getting alot better though. We also have Layla now. I thank that guy, Trey for at least trying to protect my daughter. Anyways after the shower wee went out to eat at ihop. I know Earkia wouldnt want a big Birthday party, so I decided to go  something simple and sweet. It was 5:00 and i planned to leave by 6:30 for the date. I left the house and took Jordan and Layla to my mom's house while Earkia got ready. I told her to wear a real pretty/sexy dress. Tonight was going too be prefect.

Earkia POV:

This is my first time going out in a long time. So i put on my dress and flatted my hair. I can admit that i really looked gorgeous. (Outfit on the side. It not the best outfit but i couldnt find another pic lol). I put on my heels and went to put on some eyeliner. Then someone grabbed me and throw me on the bed.Ugh Langston. He started kissing me all over.

"Damn you!Langston! stop, Your gona mess up my makeup and hair." i said laughing and pushing him off.

"Im sorry i couldnt help myself."

"Well your going to have to tame your self mister."

"Ok Ok, You ready yet." 

"Yes sir"

We walked to the car and and he opened the door for me. We talked for a while and then it got quiet. I fell asleep. 

-A hour later-

I finally woke up. We have been driving for a long time.

"Ugh, Langston. are we there yet."

"Actually yes we are."