Chapter 5

*Marcel's POV*

As Harry and I finish up dinner, we both excuse ourselves from the dinner table so we could have a brotherly talk. We go to the attic so we couldn't be disturbed my attic is really gigantic so it's not like Harry has to scrunch down because he's so tall, I wish I could be more like him. He's so confident and muscular, maybe that's why all the girls would choose him over me anyday. 

"Now, I do not want you lying to me okay, be completly honest about this because I care for you and don't want you being hurt," Harry says, and I agree and tell him I will be completly honest. Of course I  realized I shouldn't shouldn't have when I heard him first say, " So today when you, fell your sleeves came up and I realized." Oh shit, "What did y-yo-ou realize Harry," I questioned in fear hoping he didn't realize my past years self-harm scars. " I realized, that you had bruises that made you look like someone has been beating you up, or at least severly bullying you, and I would like to know if my acquisations are correct," he said as I thought shit if Louis finds out I even tell Harry he will do worse to me than he already does, good thing he has been getting nicer lately maybe he is actually maturing into a man. 

"No of course not Harry," I stuttered he probably realized I was lying. "Damn it, Marcel you said you wouldn't lie, who the fuck is doing this shit to you," he screamed I felt as if I could cry because his scream is just that scary when he's mad. 

*Harry's POV*

I didn't mean to scream that loud, I apologized to Marcel once I realized I had frightened him. "I'm so sorry lil' bro I am just worried for your safety, do you have any idea who your bully might be," I mummered. "Yes, Haz I do know who my bully is but I told him I wouldn't tell you, please accept that as my older brother, I can not tell you but there are other ways you could find out, but not from me. I guess Marcel has finally decided he can handle this on his own I just can't let him. I will find out. 

I decide to wait till Marcel falls asleep and I sneak into his room and take his phone, I know I shouldn't but I know our dad can't do anything about it, and Robin our step-dad works to much. I click onto his twitter and look through his mentions. He get's these tweets from @thetommo they all seem very rude it does seem as if he goes to school with us. I click off as Marcel starts to wake up and quickly run out the door.  I think I have an idea of who it might be, but it couldn't he would never do that to me. Well he might because we aren't friends like we used to be. I will have to start keeping track of Marcel and Louis at school for the next few days so I could know for sure.