Chapter 9

I changed my user I was @directioner_is_4ever but I'm no longer that cause that's kinda a carrot name and I was never a carrot I was just uncreative. But it's time to UPDATE YAYY! (: 

*Louis' POV* 

School was over and earlier in the day Harry asked me if I would like to come over for dinner. I call him to tell him sure, then I go find Lottie because she has practice for her play and told her I was going to Harry's so if afterwards she wants to go there with Marcel she could. She seemed very suprised, after all she knew I bullied Marcel and Harry and I haven't been friends in a long time. 

*Marcel's POV* 

I see Louis talking to Lottie after school before practice so I wait for him to go away, before I approach her. "Hey, so you wanted to talk," I asked her very nervously trying my best not to stutter. "So about earlier," she says when I interrupt her, "I am so sorry Lottie, I did not mean to," I say in quite a rush. "No, no that's fine it was an accident, accidents happen I understand, I was going to ask you if you would like to come to homecoming with me," she asked. I was so nervous, all I said was, "Yeah, would you like-" then I passed out. 

*time lapse* 

Play practice got canceled because I passed out it's completely fine though, I can't wait to get home and tell Mom, Harry, and Gemma the good news. Lottie says she will go home with me, I think maybe she's going just incase they don't believe me. I don't know if my family also thinks, that she's way out of my leauge. I walk Lottie to her locker so she can get her books, I already had mine of course. "Hey, when your over do you want to try to do homework, I mean I am already done, but if you need help," I say but she cuts me off, " I am already done I finshed in class I just bring my books so my mom doesn't freak out, so we can just hang out," she says. " "Okay," I say.

Before I know it we are already at my house, I guess I was so distracted by Lottie. We were talking about the extra credit quiz we had today in Biology, so that's another reason I guess I could have gotten carried away. I mean Lottie and School wow that is like heaven to me. 

I will update tonight to, I was just bored so I decided to write this and do another chapter later tonight. 

Larry Shippers! Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @LouisTopsHaz69 (: