Chapter 10

Guys I am sorry for not updating I have been very busy lately and school starts in a week then my birthday. But the Niall drama today. Im a Niall girl. I don't really have the creativity to do long chapters because I am busy all the time so that's why they're so short and I am actually grounded right now but the person is sleeping, so I will make this just a few paragraphs and TRY doing a few short chapters tonight or just one really long one. The amount looks really long on my phone then not the computer. So I am confused.

*Marcel's POV*

I walk into the door of my home with Lottie. I drop my books, "What the hell are you doing here," I whisper to myself about Louis, but I think he heard me anyways. 

*Louis' POV*

"Uhm, Lottie why are you here," I ask in usion. "Why do you think she would be here, because of me obviously why the he-" Marcel starts to stammer but Anne walks in. "Oh, hey Lottie I didn't know you would be joining us this evening, Marcel why didn't you tell me that Lottie was joining us for dinner," she ask. " I did-d-d-not know that she would be coming with me today until it happened, Lou why are you here," he answers his mom and ask me. "Oh c'mon Marcel let's go upstairs and work on homework," Lottie says. Normally, I wouldn't let that go by but it's Marcel he won't try anything on her he'd be to nervous, or scared I would do something to him prehaps. 

*Marcel's POV*

I wonder why Louis is here, I mean it's for Harry of course, but why would he even like do that to me he knows how much I despise Louis. "So Marcel since we have all have our homework done, what would you like to do," Lottie ask, I almost forgot she was there. I turn on the tv and asked her what she would like to watch, as I go throw on some blue jeans and a white v-neck shirt I found in Harry's closet. When I come back I could see she was quite shocked that I was taller because I don't hunch as much when I wear blue jeans. "Wow," I hear her whisper under her breath. We end up talking for a while then I try kissing her, but Harry walks into the door saying Louis is helping mum set up dinner and that he had to come get Lottie and I because Gemma is at work. "I have to talk to Marcel real quick if that's okay though Lottie," he quickly adds. "Really Harry are you trying to ruin my chances with her," I whisper shout when Lottie leaves the room.