Chapter 7

A/N Guys I'm gone for two days and I get like 300+ more reads I love you so much. But anyways here is a re-write of Chapter 7 since I accidentally deleted it thanks to @chillbro_ and @Bm1237 I was able to remember some of what I wrote. So chapter 7 is a little diffrent.  WIth motifications in Louis' and Harry's point of view. 

*Louis POV*

I saw Marcel get out of his brothers' car. I push him and run away because this is not the kind of thing I want to get Harry's attention for, he's very protective over Marcel. His brother Harry and I used to be best-friends back when we were younger, until he told me he was Bisexual. It freaked me out, no it's not like he told me he liked me or anything, it's just that everyone I knew was strraight. So I made up a petty little arguement about my sister Lottie and his brother. We haven't been friends since.

I head to gym, coach tells us we have a free day so if we wanted to we could go to our lockers and get work out of them if we want.

Harry and I are the only ones' that go to our locker's. I slowly lag behind him questioning when he will and if he speaks to me. Wow, I never noticed how nice his legs looked. "Louis, stop thinking about this, you don't roll this way," I thought to myself.

*Harry's POV*

"Louis, I see you back there slowly, lagging are you scared," I slowly ask him. "Why would I be scared," he quickly retorted. I slam him against the lockers in rage. 

*Louis POV*

Quicker than I could think, Harry slams me in the lockers. Damn, he's so muscular and strong. "Now I would never," I speak as Harry begins to interrupt. "That's the biggest load of bullshit, I have ever heard," I hear him say. 

"I'm sorry, Haz it's just that, I would like to be friends again," I say very sincerly as he actually puts me down on the ground. "Have an awful way of showing it, and bullying my brother is one way of it," he says very pissed off. "Yeah, he didn't have to tell me, so just giv it time," he adds as he mumbles. 

Wow, I never noticed how toned his voice was espically when he's angry. "NO, LOUIS STOP," I yelled. Crap I did not mean to say that out loud.