Chapter 14

*Harry's POV*

Well Gemma just walked in on me and Louis kissing, I'm pretty sure it was way more awkward for her then it was for me,. Well Lou did seem quite awkward as well. When she walks in, he had tensed up and quickly grabbed his controller, and nudged my elbow. In which I presume was to also grab my controller so I did so. 

After Louis and I had started playing the Xbox, Gemma had soon plopped in-between us, and we all remained quiet for about half an hour.  Well not completely quiet, there was some yelling. Because such things as “gamers’ rage”. 

After that little while, Gemma had stood up and stood in front of the telly. “You do know, I’ve always known,” I cringed. “How so,” Louis asks before I can ask my sister anything irrational. “Well a while back when you were younger, and you guys’ stopped becoming friends, I was spying,” she said, “ and while that conversation was going, I thought to myself, why would he tell Lou before he told mom or at least Marcel and I, soon I came to the conclusion that maybe, just slightly maybe you had feelings or at least a little crush on him, and felt as if he should know incase.” I had nodded slightly, and she still continued off saying, “I accept you two but as of all the both of you must know that, your younger siblings also have a thing for each other,” with this Louis had groaned.

“Of course I know that, but I don’t really feel as if Marcel would be right for Lottie,” I had scoffed and asked him, “Why would you ever believe that?”

*Louis’ POV*

Now I know that I shouldn’t have said that but, after all it was the truth. How was it that someone so nerdy, sensitive, and fragile ever is good for my sister to be with? Like I don’t believe that he would ever like hurt her physically, but the guy would do it unknowingly. So I had turned to Harry and said, “Now babe, how would you ever believe that if something was to happen to the both of them while they were going together, if someone was to rob her on the streets, whom could help her? That is completely rhetorical, because your brother wouldn’t be able to do so. The reason being is that the kid is to sensitive, lanky, and everything else. Now I believe that you think or at least thought I was bullying brother, that is not at all true, what I am trying to do is toughen up so to speak,” I had said with emphasis around the word toughen,” I would highly approve of them two getting together but, I wouldn’t want anything bad happen and him not being able to stop them, or not be there emotionally because he is to sensitive I wouldn’t want him getting hurt along the process either.”

After I had said all of this Gemma had quite an appalled look on her face and Harry did look sort of pissed off.  But regardless, whether this changes his opinion on me it would really hurt, but as for her opinion I could really give two shits less.

*Harry’s POV*

I was really quite appalled of everything that just came from Lou’s mouth, I don’t know if you could really tell by my facial expression, but I can’t believe he just spoke that way of my little brother. Whether or not everything he just said is true.  

“Even though I may or may not agree with some of the things, you just said,” I groaned and pointed toward the door, then Louis started to go. “No, not you Lou, Gemma I have a bone to pick with you,” and Gemma just walked out of the door.