Chapter 16

*Louis' Point of view*

One second I was sitting there getting reprimanded by Harry and then the next we were lying there making out on his bed. "I don't think we can do this, what if someone walks in again," I ask whilst, I was unbuttoning his shirt. I slowly move my mouth down his abs, and he was moving his hands down my rear seductively pulling down my pants while grasping my butt, and I was slowly kissing his pant-line while pulling down his pants.

Then before I knew it Marcel walked in, "Get out," Harry yells while he was moaning, and proceeds to raise his hands up and tangle his fingers in my hair. After Marcel leaves Harry helps me pull down his under garments. I can hear Harry abruptly moan while I grasp his V-line, " Need I continue," I ask Harry. He continues moaning while, nodding "I've never done this with you know a guy before." I nod as well, and add "Me either, but I've watched tons of porn," I move my mouth around his 8 incher, and then as soon as he gets off, he wants more. I go around him, and we continue to make love for half an hour.

*Marcel's Point of View*

Thank you, but maybe you can I tell Lottie about saving me," I whisper in her ear because she fell asleep. I enter in LILO and Stitch. Gemma comes into the living room, and tells me she's going home and I nod, "See you later sis!" Soon I drift into a sleep.

"Fuck," I hear Lottie say, "it's midnight I should be at home!"

We frantically gather her things together and we run into Harry's room and ask if she can get a ride home, but I see Louis and Harry all cuddled up watching Lion King. "Aww that's adorable." Lottie stated as Harry cuddled closer into Louis' neck, "I already texted mom, she thinks you're staying here with Gemma, don't do anything stupid."