Chapter 11

Sorry I haven't been updating, I haven't had enough time to do anything lately since school and I have been grounded and stuff but here finally is Chapter 11, I will publish more when this chapter gets at least 20 reads and I will start trying to update every weekend or few days or so, since a break is coming up soon.

*Harry's POV*

I know I've pissed off Marcel to the extreme, I had no idea Lottie would be here, but this is important. "Bro, I know you don't like Louis and he's erm basically bullied you. But he didn't mean to, I mean he did but he's trying to change," I say to him. I hope Lou changes for me, for what I want to be us. I highly doubt it though. That was even probably his chance of a first kiss I just fucked up. "Anyways, Lou is trying to become a better person, and I would highly appreciate it if you try to get along with him please," I say quite nervously. "Why the hell should I even do that, Harry," I had quickly emblecked. I was starting to get pissed off with Marcel's behavior. 

*Marcel POV* 

I could tell by Harry's awkward posture, flaring nose, and facial expression that I was starting to make him highly flustered, so I decided I would tell him I will try getting along with Louis for him. What he didn't know was, I also agreed upon trying to get along with Louis because I thought I might have a chance with Lottie, and I didn't want the terrible relationship between her brother and I to determine anything. "We should start heading downstairs for dinner," I added waiting patiently to lay my eyes upon the gorgeous Lottie Tomlinson. When I walk down the stairs I see her having a conversation with my mother, Lottie was blushing and my mom was giggling. They where probably just talking about girl things, Louis was help getting drinks for the two. Everyone seemed all happy unitl, Louis gestered that Harry and I were entering the room.