Chapter 2

*Harry's Pov*

How can we have this bomb-threat now, I was watching Georgia Rose walk past me in class, to bad back in eighth grade, she told me she liked my younger brother Marcel. Honestly I can tell he's always had a thing for Lottie Tomlinson , so Georgia will  never have a chance with him. This is kind of why my friendship broke off the summer before 6th grade with her older brother Louis. He was very protective of his little sister, which at the time I didn't understand, but now I do ever since my younger brother was in sixth grade he turned into a sort of a dork, which is why I can't believe people don't bully him. 

I see Gemma and Marcel over by the concession stands, so I go over there when Gemma's phone rings and it's a call from our mum. Gemma says that mum says we have to walk home when school dismisses because mums car was in the shop. The announcements had went off saying it was safe to go inside but we could have the rest of the school day off, and we have to return to our classes to grab our books. 

"Harry will you please walk back with me to Biology, I-I-I don-nn-t want to walk alone." I could tell he was scared or nervous about something because he starts to stutter so I don't even hesitate I go with him to his class, not going to my class because I didn't even bring supplies like usual. "Marce, why did you want me to come with you, it seems like everyday after school you get really freaked out, and I'm really worried for you bro," I see as he starts to have a really worried face when Louis comes by us. Marcel falls as if he was tripped and the sleeves on his suit comes up and I can see bruises as if someone has been, beating him I knew it couldn't have been happening at home. I was pretty damn sure he was being bullied. 

"Marcel, I'm going to go to the principal's office if you want to walk home with Gemma you can, I have something to take care of," I say very contently I hope he hasnt figured out what I was going to talk to Principal Harvey for. Walking to the princapls' office I realize I was being followed by a limping younger version of me, of course it had to be Marcel with his big fall a few minutes ago, so I carry him on my back the rest of the way to the principal's office.

(I'm sorry that this was a very short and terrible chapter I wasn't sure what I was going to do I am hoping to make this story better in maybe Chapter 3 or 4 because I have an idea of what I am doing with those) If you think it was decent please vote or comment below. Leave feedback. I take critism pretty well to.