Chapter 13 (interesting)

*Harry's POV*

After dinner Louis and I head up to my room, me being still slightly aroused and not wanting Lou to notice I ask him to wait outside my door, while I change into some sweats. After I put on some gray sweat-pants, and taking off my shirt I tell Louis he can come into my room, I kick back and turn on my X-box. While I do this I stretch on over, hand Louis a remote and say, "You can sit anywhere you want," and he plops at the edge of my bed on a bean-bag. I decide to sit beside him and we soon begin to play some Fable 2.

*Louis POV*

Before, I enter Harry's room when he's changing, I can see through a crack. When he is changing from his skinny jeans to his sweatpants, he seems to be erectile. "Probably just random," I thought as he tells me I can enter his room. I sit on his beanbag at the edge of his bed, which he gives me a remote and joins me by side. When he does this my first reaction tells me to nuzzle down in his chest, it takes every fiber of my being not to do so. After 15 or so minutes while we are destroying Hobbits in Fable, we spark up a conversation. Harry seems very sweaty and angered all in once, the way that he licks his lips as he complains about the game, I just don't know how to feel. In this moment, I had definitely realized I wasn't straight. Something had just instantly came over me, I paused the game and quickly grabbed ahold of his curls and I just instantly kissed him. Our lips soon become in sync together, he rubs his big muscular hands on my behind.

*Harry's POV*

There I was sitting thinking when ever I should tell Louis, I had feelings for him. When he kissed me, I had instantly made my lips fall together with his. I had grasped at his firm butt, moaning a little because of his excellent kisses. I used to have a crush on him when we were younger, I can't believe one of my dreams where finally coming true. He pulls onto my curls tighter, soon moving his hands upon my face.

That's when of course Gemma walks in.

I don't know what even to say when this happens, Louis and I quickly jolt and click play on the Xbox. Gemma has a weird look on her face, as she goes and sits on the end of my bed, putting her feet in-between Louis and I. I assume she's just going to ask us questions and she just sits there not saying anything, for what seems like forever.