Chapter 12

A/N I'm sorry I haven't updated, school ya know. So here you go the next chapter if you want to check out another story I write, it's called "If Only" and that user name is @PierceTheSheeran

*Harry's POV*

When the both of us approach the kitchen to help set up for dinner everyone gets silent very quickly. Marcel is slowly panting while he glances over upon Lottie. I shrug enough just to hit Marcel's shoulder and he looks at me as I give him a reassuring look, that shows that yes it is completely fine to look at a girl, just not to completely gawk over them. They're not animals they are people as well as we are and they have emotions. I look over at Louis who is pouring some tea for my mum and Lottie, the way his face is smiling and pink with happiness seems to cause me arousal. "Shit, damn these skinny jeans," I curse to myself. "Oh, look who is finally down," my mum and Lottie say in response together. Lottie clears her bags out of the way so Marcel has a spot too sit at, which earns a warningful look from Lou.

*Louis' POV*

"This little shit I swear, if he attempts anything," I think to myself whilst glaring down Marcel. Harry stands over by me, accidentally brushing his hand across mine while he ask Anne something about dinner. A few minutes later, and the 5 of us are sitting at the dinner table, small talking about the latest footie game. Things like this used to happen often when Harry and I were friends, our families would have each-other over for dinner, switching to our house every other weekend. I glance over to Harry which is grabbing more pork-beans to eat along with his steak. The way he just slowly grips the spoon. "Why are you thinking about this again Louis," I spat to myself.

Dinner is soon over, the girls are still continuing their chat. Due to this; Marcel, Harry, and I grab our plates and theirs and rinse them off. After we rinse them Marcel loads up the dishwasher and Harry and I pour everyone's drink. When I hand Lottie back her drink Haz and I go upstairs to his bedroom.