Crazy for you. (Ross lynch)

"ARIA WAKE UP NOW"!! My crazy mother yell from downstairs.

"IM UP". I yelled down to her.

See my mom is always drinking and doing drugs. I just wish it would stop.

I look over at my phone to see what time it was, 7:12 am. I also had a message from Ross. " wake up last day of school". I replied back. " we walking". I got dress. I put on some skinny jeans, and a yellow v-neck top with it, what i wanted to be Compatible ,I got my converse that are yellow to, yellow is my favorite color. By then Ross replied," no where driving I to lazy to walk". I messages back saying " lol k see you in 5". I got my phone and played. I won't need my backpack today. I got a message " Im out front" .

I walked out the front door. Hearing my mom call me a sult and an asshole. I just shrugged it off. As I walked out my heart melted seeing Ross. "Hey" Ross said. "Heyyyyyyy" I said sounding really gay. " weirdo". I rolled my eyes as he drove off.

OMG I'm going crazy over some one who would never like me.

Ross's P.O.V.

As I say saw her. I mealted. Man do I tell how much I like her. I drove off them I remember that in have a party today. " oh I forgot to tell you I'm having a party today for the last day, I told you this last week, but can you come and help me get everything ready?" I asked. " ahhhhhhh nah" she said not even think about this. " but aria I need help" I begged. " hahaha k ill help". She said happily.

At school

Arias P.O.V.

As I walk into the school with Ross. Right beside me. HEY ARIA! I heard people say. HEY! I said back. As Ross went to his first clas, a stopped me and said I had to be there at 2, then I said I'll just go to your house then. I saw a few of my friends I didn't see Sara, Zoe, Macy and Annemarie, I walked up to them. "HEYY" I said. "Hey did you hear we get to do what ever we want after first period" Sara said running up. "Really!'' We all said. Sara just laughed. " so are you guys going to Ross's party?" " like who's not going" Zoe laugh. The bell had rang and we all are meting up after first period. As I was walking down the hall way I walked right into someone fall right on my butt. " oh I'm so. oh hey Ross!" He just giggle and helped me up. "Hey meet me at the lunch room after first period the groups going to be there" I told him. " you got it bab- I mean aria" my eyes where ready to fall out my head and my face was so red. I just walk away. The halls still had people in it. " hey aria" people said as I made my way to Mrs. Taylor class. " hey" I yelled back. I just don't get it, in a normal girl but just because I'm best friends with the lynchs, make me the most coolest girl ever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

After class

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was the second person to be at the lunch room. About 5 minutes the group was there, with had, Rydel, Zoe,Sara, Macy, Annemarie,Ross, Bruce, Matt, Camie, Conner, Madie, bailey, and meeeee! Yeah where the biggest group in the school. Ross and me where messing around. "AWWWWWW" we hear ever say. We stay playing around and looked at them. The I look at Ross he was just like AHHHH HELL NAH. He look at me with the same face the I just start to laugh. " hey will you guys help me, get up" no and nah and nope filled the room as I asked for help. Before I new it everyone was gone. ' everyone hate me" I cried out,. "AWWW it's ok, eveyone likes you" I smiled at his response, " uggg why am I so ugly" I cried s out seeing my reflection in the mirror . Ross got off of me and look at the mirror be hide him and looked me in the eyes and said "your beautiful, and who ever doesn't think that is just to stupid to see how beautiful you are" Ross looked me on the eyes the whole time, he started to lean in, I did the same, our faces where so close. But the door opened, me and Ross pulled away before anyone can see what almost happened. " hey can I get some help, Sara is pulling Zoe around school and screaming a people?" Rydel asked really confused. " yeah ill help you" I said running up. We starred walking to find them, my mind is still trying to take in what almost happen back there. " do did you guys like kiss?" Rydel wiggle her eyebrows. " no, but I wish" Rydel knew I had a crush on him. " HEY LOOK THERE THE ARE" we looked around seeing that Macy had found them. I starts to laugh as Zoe yell at so boy from the football team. " HEY PRETTY BOY, I JUST SAW YOUR FRIKEN MONKEY RUNNING AWAY" Zoe yell. I looked around and I saw Ross laugh a little then his eyes meet mine and I was ready to yell.

A\N

Well this is my first time trying to acttuly make a good story, well hope you like this VOTE! 😘- maddie